THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    SA Ranch hunt special - Any interest !

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SA Ranch hunt special - Any interest !
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Balla Balla
posted
Dear AR Guests /

If (APPROVED by SAEED) .....

I want to consider offering his (AR guests) a (first in first served) PLAINS GAME special ranch hunt opportunity with us at our PRIVATE (game fenced) 6,000 acre ranch in Limpopo Province.

The ranch location is (NOT remote bush) ... it is close to (50 minutes driving) from MAKHADO and POLOKWANE towns, and ideal for those guests wanting do do some local shopping and/or sightseeing regionally as well.

Steve (AKA) Shakari knows the ranch location and facilities, as he was there himself (some years ago now) on a special hunt with a personel client of his.

I have yet to (work out the final details) with my brother Alan the ranch owner operator ... BUT

It will be a (very good cost effective) opportunity, and IMHO would essentially suit those wanting to

1) expericnce a basic Africa mixed bag plains game hunt for the first time

2) want to consider bringing family, wife son daughter to hunt, or as non hunting guests(Malaria free Zone)

3) want top class accommodations and facilities and personel care

4) want to hunt in May/June time period or possibly even July

I would envisage say the special being ....

(5-10 days hunting) including the arrival & depart days,

and proberbly on [ 2x1 or 4x2 ] basis

although 1x1 might be contemplated !!!

This would be a (no gimmicks or catches) hunt, only a very fair priced oppportunity, as we are well stocked with game animals and wish to reduce the numbers considerably.

This message is ONLY an (expression of interest)

Therefore feel free to post your (non-binding interest) in order that I can gauge if it might be viable ..

Genuine interest only please .... as we want to offer a (very nice package) BUT ONLY to AR individual GUESTS, not to agents wanting to speculate.

Cheers, Peter

Posts: 3331 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of TheBigGuy
posted Hide Post
May/June, this year or next year?

Posts: 1282 | Registered: 17 September 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What species are available?

Perception is reality
regardless the truth!

Stupid people should not breed

DRSS
NRA Life Member
Owner of USOC Adventure TV

Posts: 923 | Location: Phx Az and the Hills of Ohio | Registered: 13 March 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Balla Balla
posted Hide Post
I am in the process of finalising the FULL OFFER ...

WE can make this special cost effective (limited offer) from May through September 2006, latest.

All other info to follow if Saeed is happy for me to make the (full commercial offer) on this forum ..

The full updated specie price list on the ranch ...

100 - baboon ( Talk nicely to Alan if you really want one of these )
650 - bushbuck (very few)
free - black backed jackal
450 - bushpig
350 - blesbok
950 - blue wildebeest
300 - common duiker
3500 - giraffe
950 - gemsbok
300 - impala
1200 - kudu
1650 - nyala
950 - red hartebeest
300 - steenbok
1200 - waterbuck
250 - warthog
950 - zebra

Cheers, Peter

Posts: 3331 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Balla Balla
posted Hide Post

Our lodge & facilties are very nice top quality. Not a tented camp

Dear Saeed & AR guests

The prime purpose of the hunt is to offer [ Saeed's AR guests ] a very cost effective package and for Balla-Balla to reduce the number of animals within the ranch, which is well stocked.

We therefore base the offer upon each hunter taking at least (5 animals minimum) There is no limit (within reason) upon how many animals can be taken in total. I believe 2-3 animals per day is realistic on this property.

There will be a limited number of these (AR special) hunts available / May through September 2006 only.

WE will accept genuine enquiry bookings on a first in first served basis.

WE can only offer this special to those hunters & guests whom will arrive at the ranch with a genuine AR CAP and/or T-shirt (-:

Miscellaneous information:

Clients to book their own airfares into Polokwane airport from where we would meet greet and transfer to the ranch, approx 1 hour drive. We will return clients back to Polokwane airport after the scheduled hunt is over.

Clients to bring their own duty free liquor (wines/spirits) as required. WE will supply soft drinks and some local beers. All food accommodation and standard PH and other staff services included at the ranch. We can also take any accompaning (non-hunting guests) regionally for shopping and some general area sightseeing as required.

Elephant ride (day trips) might also be available at another ranch location, this would be an extra off ranch charge at the relavent prices at that time as charged by the operator.

Clients to be responsible for all their own medical accident travel trip cancellation insurance cover as deemed appropriate and their international airfares

The basics of the offer:

Balla-Balla Safaris - private owner/operated 6000+ acre (game fenced ranch) Limpopo Province SA

[Malaria free zone]

7-day (2x1 or 4x2 only) plains game special - 5-days hunting plus the arrival & departure days

We can loan a suitable rifle/ammo @ $75 flat rate charge per hunter. Or bring your own rifle/ammo

We can comfortably accommodate a maximum of 8 people per hunt. Hunters and/or their guests

Booking & payment information:

Hunters - NO CHARGE / you ONLY pay for the species taken or wounded - see the specie price list already shown

Non-Hunting guests - welcome @ $75/day per guest.

Extra add on hunt days - can be considered over and above the 7-day package ( if required) @ $150/day per hunter & $75/day observer

We would require by telegraphic transfer a non-refundable US dollar $1000 (minimum holding deposit) to secure a booking. All final payments at the ranch to be in US dollar Amex T/Cheque or US dollar cash, or combination of.

The only (not included other costs) are for (dip pack and freight) and any (off ranch) accommodation and/or other ventures. WE will deliver all field prepared trophies FREE to our local area taxidermist for processing, or @ your cost to your own specially nominated taxidermist

That covers the basics of the offer

All questions welcome

Cheers, Peter Bird (-:

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balla Balla:

100 - baboon

That's gotta be the most valuable baboon in all of Africa! Most private land owners are delighted to get rid of a few.

Posts: 18352 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah USA | Registered: 20 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Balla Balla
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 500grains:
quote:
Originally posted by Balla Balla:

100 - baboon

That's gotta be the most valuable baboon in all of Africa! Most private land owners are delighted to get rid of a few.

500 grain /

I have not been to the ranch myself for over 3-years now so I dont know how many baboons might be there, but I would not panic toooooooooo much and lose a lot of sleep over it, maybe if someone (truly wanted a baboon) I dont believe my brother would bat an eyelid over offering it at the same price as the jackal, see my update on the prices. Red Face

Cheers Peter