THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Merkel .470 NE for sale on classified board

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Merkel .470 NE for sale on classified board
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Greg R
posted
I am selling a Merkel .470 NE (model 140-2) for a client on the classified board. I am asking $6,800 delivered. What do you guys think about that price?

Posts: 798 | Location: Sugar Land, TX 77478 | Registered: 03 October 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanajcj
posted Hide Post
if i wasn't so poor i would think it was a great price!! being as i am though i think 2000$ even is a much better price!

Posts: 696 | Location: Texas, where else! | Registered: 18 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Greg R
posted Hide Post
Isn't it your turn to buy me lunch?

Posts: 798 | Location: Sugar Land, TX 77478 | Registered: 03 October 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanajcj
posted Hide Post
yes, it is, but i will be in louisiana all week. How about lunch for the merkel!! 6 days left to zim!!!!

Posts: 696 | Location: Texas, where else! | Registered: 18 July 2003Reply With Quote