New
Find
Notify
Tools

Back to Namibia!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
My wife is coming with me on her first trip to Africa. We will be hunting with Elaine and Cornie Coetzee. She has decided if she comes along she wants to collect at least one trophy. I have her shooting a 7-08 which she is doing very well. We are leaving Atlanta on June 2 on Delta to Frankfurt and then on to Windhoek with Air Namibia. We are returning on June 12. Anyone on the flights? Any AR member in Frankfurt? We will spend June 3 in Frankfurt.

Posts: 1852 | Location: Prairieville,Louisiana, USA | Registered: 09 October 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
Mike,

Have a great time with your wife...and many more safaris...

Mike

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6767 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks, this my 14th but this one will be special.

Posts: 1852 | Location: Prairieville,Louisiana, USA | Registered: 09 October 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
I hope you both have a great trip.

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My wife accompanied me to Namibia last September and she had a wonderful time; So much so that I will never have trouble getting her to agree to another hunting trip. She is still talking about it.

Have a great time!

"I speak of Africa and golden joys; the joy of wandering through lonely lands; the joy of hunting the mighty and terrible lords of the wilderness, the cunning, the wary and the grim."
Theodore Roosevelt, Khartoum, March 15, 1910

Posts: 250 | Location: Central Massachusetts | Registered: 02 June 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Have a great time Mike!

I'm getting vibes of a heavy 63.5" coming and yours will be fairly good too! Big Grin

Posts: 11017 | Registered: 14 December 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What is the name of Cornie and Elaine's operation? The last time I hunted with Jan Oelofse they were running his hunting camp.

Posts: 92 | Location: Near the Daniel Boone Homestead | Registered: 27 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Their company is CEC Safaris.