THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Very Sad To Be Disappointed By Your PH!?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Very Sad To Be Disappointed By Your PH!?
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
I had an email from Alan Vincet the other day. He asked if there is anything spcial he can orgenize for our hunt with him later next month.

And as many o you know, when a few days are left, before the hunt, they seem to get longer and longer.

So I asked him if he could make these days shorter.

He answered "I will try, and then make them longer when you are here"!??

Promises promises.

I know the opposite is true!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66948 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Pity!
I thought Walter was the only wizard who could make promises like that.
They are ganging up on you now, better watch your back!

Posts: 28032 | Location: KY | Registered: 09 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed, do you do any other hunts besides Tanzania with the Vincents?
Just wondering if you have hunted elsewhere in Africa or around the world.

Posts: 6080 | Location: New York City "The Concrete Jungle" | Registered: 04 May 2003Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I have hunted with Alan in South Africa, Zimbabwe and Tanzania.

Posts: 66948 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
What is on the hunting menu this year, Saeed?

One of Us
Picture of Harold R. Stephens
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Use Enough Gun:
What is on the hunting menu this year, Saeed?

Saeed=Buffalo

Founding member of the 7MM STW club

Member of the Texas Cull Hunters Association

Posts: 512 | Location: Granbury, Texas | Registered: 23 January 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
Saeed, I am almost done counting days...

Mike

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6767 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post
I am sure that Alan will make the days very long, at least for Walter. jumping

Keith

IGNORE YOUR RIGHTS AND THEY'LL GO AWAY!!!
------------------------------------
We Band of Bubbas & STC Hunting Club, The Whomper Club

Posts: 4553 | Location: Walker Co.,Texas | Registered: 05 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Saeed: Anything besides the standard couple of dozen buff? Hog Killer: +1 thumb

Administrator
posted Hide Post
We will hunt anything that is available.

Walter is in full swing preparing for "his" hunt.

This means he concentrates on two things. Food and how to annoy everyone, especially Roy and Alan.

I was in Sweden last week, and called him. He asked me to bring "nice animal salami". So I had to buy him deer salami, moose salami, reindeer salami and quasimodo salami.

He is busy trying to find out what a quasimodo animal looks like.

He has also got himself one of those "attack alarms". You know, the ones ladies are supposed to carry on their key-chains. You pull out a pin and it shreaks very loudly.

I asked him what he was going to do with it in Africa.

"None of your business"
"You are not going to tell me?"
"No. I told you it is none your business. You will only do something to ruin my fun"

"Are you sure you are not going to tell me?"
"NO! NO! NO!"

"You know, that is one of those things they do not allow on an aeroplane. I am going to tell them about it right now"

I started dialling a number on my cell phone - the keypad is locked, so no actual dialing was happening.

"STOP! Stop! As usual, you are resorting to BLACMAIL, which is illegal and against the LAW! But, as you are my best friend, and I need your collaboration, I will tell you. But you have to promise to not tell anyone. I am going to carry this with me, and when Alan takes me on one of those looooong walks to go around a zebra only 200 yards away, so I have to walk like you and Roy for 10 kilometers to shoot it, I will pull this pin - (he did, and the most unpleasant, piersing sound came out, he dropped the pin) - HOW DO SHUT THIS THING OFF?"

His son, with hands blocking his ears "PUT THE PIN BACK IN!"

He eventually found the pin and replaced it.

"Roy is not going to be happy about this"
"Roy can be as upset as he wants. The more upset he is the happier I will be"

"That is not very nice is it?"
"You three stooges are never nice to me. Only the ladies are nice to me. If it wasn't for Rene and Leoni I would not go. In fact, I enjoy being in camp with them more than out with you and your friends. They let me sleep as long as I want. They bring me tea in my tent as soon as I am awake. I have my tea while having my shower. When I go to have breakfast everyting is ready. I get as many eggs as I want, bacon, toast and butter. Another tea and an orange juice"

"You get all that when you go hunting with us"
"No I don't. You and Roy are crazy. Alan too. You go out at 5 o'clock. When you all know you are not allowed to hunt at that time. You see. I have found something else illegal you and your friends do"

"Why bother coming if you have nothing but complaints about hunting? Would you like me to cancel your ticket?"

Looking at his son "You see what I mean? He is mean. He is nasty. And he gets worse in Africa!"

His son "Why do you keep going with him then?"

Pretending to whisper to his son "I promise to do everything he black mails me to do. But as soon as I am in the plane, I do what I want"

And he does too.