THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Tipping: Friendship vs a Good Safari
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tipping: Friendship vs a Good Safari
 Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
The vehicle analogy was just an example. I have no PH I'm in love with and you completely missed the point so I guess this ends it for me.

P.S. The cheap bastard comment still goes.

DC300

Posts: 334 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 12 September 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
horse

Posts: 10364 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
John,

To answer your question I think it is pretty difficult to not feel a special bond with a guy that you have just had the time of your life with. If a safari goes right and particularly a first safari it is pretty difficult to not feel generous and warm toward everybody involved and that is part of what makes safari a unique experience.

A client so as not to be disapointed needs to realize that the friendship they receive from their PH is not fake but the PH has many such friendships so yours is probably not as unique as it may seem.

To look at the other side of the coin sometimes a PH does develop what he thinks is a special realtionship with a client. The client feels very generous at safari's end proming the PH all sorts of things plus his undying friendship. When the PH sees the client later he doesn't have 10 minutes for the PH. That is a story I've heard several times and I'm sure that may influence future client relationships.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 13008 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote