Find
Notify
Tools
"harvest" poll
 Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
You and Trigg Palin must have the same affliction, as only a fucking retard would call someoene a liar from 2000 miles away.

Now this is classy!

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12866 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002
One of Us
Picture of D99
posted Hide Post
Not very classy for an educated man, but then again Mark your not the one he called a liar.

Posts: 4729 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 February 2005
One of Us
Picture of D99
posted Hide Post
I am in the military, it get's paid into what is called the combined federal campaign.

I pay $350 a month into it. So it's closer to 12 of my base pay. But I get a lot of other special pays, and I won't pay taxes for half the year this year being deployed.

Posts: 4729 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 February 2005
Picture of Whitworth
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by D99:
You and Trigg Palin must have the same affliction, as only a fucking retard would call someoene a liar from 2000 miles away.

Wow. Was that necessary?

"Ignorance you can correct, you can't fix stupid." JWP

If stupidity hurt, a lot of people would be walking around screaming.

Semper Fidelis

"Building Carpal Tunnel one round at a time"

Posts: 13440 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 10 July 2003
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by D99:

This says a hell of a lot more about you than the people at whom you directed this idiotic statement.

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3507 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005
one of us
posted Hide Post
Everyone's answer to this poll is from their own life experience. Here's mine. I answered as being the right word from the dictionary.

I had never really heard the term 'harvest' used to connote 'kill' until a few weeks ago when I finally had cable TV installed. Hunting shows on the Outdoor Channel use that term. I nodded my head the first time I heard it, thinking it was the PC way. I probably gave an unconscious sneer, too. But I wasn't offended.

As a country boy and lifelong farmer, I harvest soybeans from my field. I harvest cucumbers from my garden. The white tailed deer eat both crops. Why can't I harvest them? They're all renewable resources.

Posts: 4799 | Location: Lehigh county, PA | Registered: 17 October 2002
one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted Hide Post
D99 wrote: "You and Trigg Palin must have the same affliction, as only a fucking retard would call someoene a liar from 2000 miles away."
--

What a classless and thoughtless statement that was. That outburst alone tells us all more than we ever need -- or want -- to know about your emotional development.

If you had an ounce of class, you'd be typing an apology and displaying it for all to see.

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ
The most important thing in life is not what we do but how and why we do it. - Nana Mouskouri

Posts: 9336 | Location: Shiner TX USA | Registered: 19 March 2002
one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted Hide Post
onefunzr2 wrote:
quote:
As a country boy and lifelong farmer, I harvest soybeans from my field. I harvest cucumbers from my garden. The white tailed deer eat both crops. Why can't I harvest them? They're all renewable resources.

I agree wholeheartedly. thumb thumb thumb

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ
The most important thing in life is not what we do but how and why we do it. - Nana Mouskouri

Posts: 9336 | Location: Shiner TX USA | Registered: 19 March 2002
Administrator
Picture of DRG
posted Hide Post
It would appear all that's been said has been, otherwise the debate would not have turned political.

This thread is closed while I discuss it's future with Saeed.

Don

Posts: 26540 | Location: Where the pilgrims landed | Registered: 08 January 1998