Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Thanksgiving Y'all!
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted
Hope you and your families have a memorable one!

And remember to include our men and women deployed around the world in your prayers this afternoon!

And many thanks to our host Saeed for supporting this site and providing those of us with a sporting bent a place to share information and intelligence on hunting, sporting fields and gear across the globe. Hurrah!

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7532 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
To ALL the AR members and their families, Happy Thanksgiving to you all and for those that don't observe Thanksgiving May You Have A Blessed And Peaceful Day.

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Crazyhorseconsulting:
To ALL the AR members and their families, Happy Thanksgiving to you all and for those that don't observe Thanksgiving May You Have A Blessed And Peaceful Day.

And many more to come!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67011 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving all!

Posts: 1490 | Location: New York | Registered: 01 January 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hope you and your families have a wonderful day!

Posts: 1793 | Location: Sinton, Texas | Registered: 08 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
What Russell said! tu2

One of Us
Picture of samir
posted Hide Post
beer

DRSS
Searcy 470 NE

Posts: 1427 | Location: San Diego | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
:tu2 +1

Posts: 4214 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

We have four generations celebrating at our house today. From my 83 year old Mother to my 5 week old grandson.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12548 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
To the AR family a good day with family and friends and take care of our men and women in harms way.

Mike

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6767 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A Happy Thanksgiving to All!!!!!!!!

Posts: 477 | Location: western arkansas | Registered: 11 July 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving to all

Posts: 1903 | Location: Greensburg, Pa. | Registered: 09 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Right on everyone...Happy Thanksgiving to all tu2

Posts: 3430 | Registered: 24 February 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of FOsteology
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. Be safe if you're traveling and enjoy a great meal and wonderful time with family and friends.

Thanks to all of you who have served and are serving in the armed forces. If you are away from your loved ones today, bless you for doing what you do and the sacrifices you make. I am thankful for your service.

Posts: 1181 | Location: Texas | Registered: 23 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of chuck375
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving!

Regards,

Chuck

"There's a saying in prize fighting, everyone's got a plan until they get hit"

Michael Douglas "The Ghost And The Darkness"

Posts: 4731 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: 01 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted Hide Post
Each of us has something we can be thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving to all AR members, wherever they are in the world.

Posts: 3858 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jimatcat
posted Hide Post
thanks Russell for the wishes!!.... from my house to yours Happy Thanksgiving!!!.. and thanks to Saeed for allowing us to be on here!!!

go big or go home ........

DSC-- Life Member
NRA--Life member
DRSS--9.3x74 r Chapuis

Posts: 2830 | Location: dividing my time between san angelo and victoria texas.......... USA | Registered: 26 July 2006Reply With Quote