THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Recommendations for Botswana Leopard Hunt with Clive Eaton??

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Recommendations for Botswana Leopard Hunt with Clive Eaton??
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I'm considering a leopard hunt with Clive Eaton in Botswana.

I was wondering if anyone here has hunted leopard with Clive's outfit in the past.

Thanks!!

TBD

Go Duke!!

Posts: 1288 | Location: Texas | Registered: 25 January 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have not done that hunt but my understanding from talking to folks who have done it is that Clive does it well and it can be a butt puckering experience.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12873 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MARK H. YOUNG:
I have not done that hunt but my understanding from talking to folks who have done it is that Clive does it well and it can be a butt puckering experience.

Mark

with dogs?

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9871 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I did this hunt last year with them. And I met another hunter in the airport in April that did this hunt with them too. He got a great leopard in April on the home place with dogs.

I got a leopard with dogs in July. It was fun. I shot my leopard at 2 yards, even though he wasn't charging at the time.

I won't go into all the details on a public forum, but Clive's outfit is the real deal. They did very right by me. And I was impressed with how they handled a real life and death emergency when I was there in camp.

Bake

Posts: 112 | Location: Hills of SW MO | Registered: 04 June 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Duckear
posted Hide Post
Ive only hunted PG with him, but I really liked their operation and if I was inclined to hunt leopard with hounds, I would book with him based on my past positive experience.
YMMV

Good luck, sounds like a great hunt.

Hunting: Exercising dominion over creation at 2800 fps.

Posts: 3099 | Location: Southern US | Registered: 21 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Clive runs a great operation. If you can hunt cats with dogs, DO IT!!! it is a blast.

Posts: 10175 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Hunted PG at Tholo a few years ago. Great, well run operation. Clive and his wife are good people. If you like a high pucker factor, leopard with dogs provides it. tu2

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13162 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Last time I was there in camp a family from Mexico City was with me doing the Leopard Hunt with Hounds (not on his main property)
They were hard after it every day and got their leopard after we were gone.
Be prepared for long sweeping days covering area in the Kalahari to cut a track and the game is on…Steven or Eben would likely be the PH and both are excellent…..
The Hound Hunt can be quite exciting from what I’ve seen

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I had a wonderful PG hunt at Tholo a few years ago. Clive has a very well run operation. Leopard was closed at the time but the PHs were very excited to talk about it and shared a few videos - WOW! The bushman trackers were also worth the cost of admission. If a leopard with dogs is your desire I would not hesitate to do this hunt with Clive.
Cheers

Posts: 99 | Location: Maryland | Registered: 07 March 2012Reply With Quote