New
Find
Notify
Tools

2024 SCI Nashville
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I am thinking about driving in for the show. I would like to not stay in any of the downtown hotels. I would prefer to drive in a short distance and park. Any ideas?
Thanks

Posts: 1852 | Location: Prairieville,Louisiana, USA | Registered: 09 October 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bivoj
posted Hide Post
Jack Daniel’s Dry county, coke is on the house

Nothing like standing over your own kill

Posts: 617 | Location: Wherever hunting is good and Go Trump | Registered: 17 June 2023Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There are a number of hotels closer to the airport . I believe these are on or near Elm Hill Pike. They are considerably cheaper. Probably a 15 minute drive.

Posts: 11995 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Larry

Posts: 1852 | Location: Prairieville,Louisiana, USA | Registered: 09 October 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I rented an Air B&B 10 min from Convention. 3 of us will share for $220/night.

Pancho
LTC, USA, RET

"Participating in a gun buy-back program because you think that criminals have too many guns is like having yourself castrated because you think your neighbors have too many kids." Clint Eastwood

Give me Liberty or give me Corona.

Posts: 932 | Location: Roswell, NM | Registered: 02 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There are tons of options close by
As Larry said there and numerous options by the airport
However I recommend looking at the West End/Vandy area and surrounding area. You can Uber to the Convention Center in 5 min
Just go on Hotels.com or Expedia etc and you will see many options in the $200 range

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would recommend the Joule Hotel. It is an absolutely wonderful boutique hotel and is just minutes from the convention center.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Please disregard my prior post. I replied to the incorrect thread. I was referring to the DSC convention in Dallas coming up. My apologies.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
We stayed in Brentwood which was about 15-20 minutes south of the Music City Center. Taking US Hwy 31 from there put us right on the side of the center and traffic was very moderate. Even at rush hour, there were no backups.

US Hwy 31 becomes Franklin Rd which becomes 9th Ave.

We paid about $75 a night at a Comfort Inn and Suites.

John Richardson
No Lawyers - Only Guns and Money
Http://onlygunsandmoney.com

Posts: 67 | Location: Asheville, NC  | Registered: 21 August 2016Reply With Quote