THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    judge......Ouch...............................

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

judge......Ouch...............................
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Don't worry judge this too will pass. Its kinda like wading through a croc' pit with a steak pinned to each ass cheek eh ?

Hell, I'll start the rumor that this is all carmello wearing his judge and Ray suit, that it wasn't really you.

All in all this ain't too bad really. When you stand back and look at it you haven't killed anyone or anything. Its just your day in the barrel..........................JJ

" venator ferae bestiae et aquae vitae "

Posts: 593 | Location: Southern WV, USA | Registered: 03 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good grief man don't suck the spin masters shorts like that!

Posts: 91 | Location: USA | Registered: 09 August 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
AEI, you have a point.

But one should take care not to be in a croc' pit to begin with, and then not with a steak on each ass cheek..........................JJ

" venator ferae bestiae et aquae vitae "

Posts: 593 | Location: Southern WV, USA | Registered: 03 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very good point indeed!

one of us
Picture of Don_G
posted Hide Post
In case you are wondering why JJ is commiserating with the judge, here's some links to threads that might be of interest to the membership to explain the situation.

https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tp.../501102163#501102163

https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1411043/m/778105163

Don_G

...from Texas, by way of Mason, Ohio and Aurora, Colorado!

Posts: 1645 | Location: Elizabeth, Colorado | Registered: 13 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Don I think someone should thank you for pointing out some very intersting facts about the Judge. I remember the whole deal with the bear hunt and he most certainly made it sound like it was off to camp with a bunch of old buddies. I certainly do not envey the position that must have put you in with your brother. But hey the judge didn't put his name in the hat. I guess he figures that was mighty white of himself! homer

one of us
Picture of Don_G
posted Hide Post
The bear hunt is not the real topic, it's just that the Judge would rather address that dead, historical issue than these ongoing ones.

Don_G

...from Texas, by way of Mason, Ohio and Aurora, Colorado!

Posts: 1645 | Location: Elizabeth, Colorado | Registered: 13 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thes two threads get more interesting on all fronts all the time. Too bad I am going to be "out of pocket" for three weeks and miss all the insults and flaming arrows.

Posts: 1700 | Location: USA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote