THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Whatever happened to Corey Knowlton?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whatever happened to Corey Knowlton?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Before buying the infamous rhino hunt, he was a regular on “The Professionals” with Jim Shockey. Since then, it’s like he disappeared. Does anyone know what happened to the guy?

Posts: 59 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: 10 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
He is still around just no longer filming the trips for TV. Recently he was on Shock Therapy.

I don’t know what he is doing in terms of hunting or making a living . I suspect he is working with his dad who is an oil guy. Apparently quite successful at that .

Posts: 11955 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saw him at Jason Roussos booth at DSC. I believe he is booking hunts for folks. Very low key it appeared.

Posts: 10148 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
I saw Corey in Dallas during DSC. He is still doing quite a bit of hunting. Just not doing television anymore.

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7522 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted Hide Post
As others have mentioned, he’s still hunting but not on TV. He is very active on Instagram, posting pretty much daily on that platform.

Posts: 3855 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Comes to Zambia every year for Lion and often with the girls

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9865 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Corey’s family took some serious heat from antis in that time period — serious.

It is my understanding that he became a bit more low key strictly to protect his family.

I saw him at DSC as well and he seems great. Follow him on Instagram. He puts up some good posts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36531 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:

It is my understanding that he became a bit more low key strictly to protect his family.

I saw him at DSC as well and he seems great. Follow him on Instagram. He puts up some good posts.

Nah Corey is hardcore

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9865 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fairgame:
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:

Nah Corey is hardcore

Andrew,
It got bad with threats made upon his children. It disrupted their lives.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36531 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
That is a shame!

Where is law enforcement when you need it?

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66927 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote