THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Maria Europa Felix/Hunter international

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Maria Europa Felix/Hunter international
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I have used Maria before when I need things cleared that I couldnt or didnt want to clear myself. They have always done a great job for me. I fired an email off to Maria at 2am eastern time last night. I got home today at midnight to find two emails from her. She has already contacted wilko at Reisers in Windhoek and things are already moving. God I love this kind of service. Just to add another kudo the last hunt she imported for me was a mess due to a certain taxidermist in RSA who shall remane unnamed for the moment. After several messages and calls back and forth she got it all sorted out and to me in short order. I cant reccomend them enough.
Mike

Happiness is a warm gun

Posts: 4106 | Location: USA | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of LionHunter
posted Hide Post
+1 thumb Maria has always been very helpful!!

Mike
NRA Life
Sables Life
Mzuri
IPHA

"To be a Marine is enough."

Posts: 3577 | Location: Silicon Valley | Registered: 19 November 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Steve Malinverni
posted Hide Post
Who is Maria?
I had very good experiences in managing my trophies with Wilko, but never heard anything about Mrs Maria.

bye
Stefano
Waidmannsheil

Posts: 1653 | Location: Milano Italy | Registered: 04 July 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Another big thank you for Maria. She has been working with me on bringing trophies home from last September. Maria is a Very wonderful
person to speak with and to work with.
She provided me with alternative names, recommendation and advice on what I needed to do when problems developed beyond our control.
I look forward to meeting her later this year.

Here is contact information.
Maria Felix
President & Proud NRA Life Member
Hunter International Brokerage Services, Inc.
5674 Stoneridge Drive, Suite 209
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Tel (925) 417-5270 Fax (925) 417-0170
E-mail: mlfelix@sbcglobal.net or meuropa@sbcglobal.net

Frank

Posts: 6935 | Location: hydesville, ca. , USA | Registered: 17 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
Steve, she is a customs clearing broker in the U.S. She is great to work with and gets the job done!

"There are worse memorials to a life well-lived than a pair of elephant tusks." Robert Ruark

Posts: 4779 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Steve Malinverni
posted Hide Post
Now it is clear enough for me. Tank you SBT

bye
Stefano
Waidmannsheil

Posts: 1653 | Location: Milano Italy | Registered: 04 July 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mike were you having trouble with Reiser's? I have heard nothing but good things about this business and was planning on using their services.

Posts: 297 | Location: Kansas | Registered: 13 September 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
No I was not having any problem with Wilko. Reisers is fine to deal with. I just put Maria to work handling the import from this side. Sorry if I gave that impression. I am bringing in a bunch of CITES stuff this time. I dont have time to deal with all the details involved. Also I am having it shipped to SanFranciso so my friend Anthony Maxwell can do the taxidermy for me. I am in Ohio so cant clear the stuff myself this time.

Happiness is a warm gun

Posts: 4106 | Location: USA | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Outdoor Writer
posted Hide Post
Mike,

Another clap for Maria. She did all the work for me and my partner when we did our NZ hunt a few years back. She made all the arrangements in NZ and here, including having the crate with everything in it shipped and unloaded in my driveway.

Best of all, Maria's fees are quite reasonable, unlike when I had another broker do the same thing with my African critters the year before.

Tony Mandile - Author "How To Hunt Coues Deer"

Posts: 3269 | Location: Glendale, AZ | Registered: 28 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Blacktailer
posted Hide Post
Add me as another very satified customer. Maria is great!

Have gun- Will travel
The value of a trophy is computed directly in terms of personal investment in its acquisition. Robert Ruark

Posts: 3828 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
New Members 290

I used there services last November. They are very good. Maria and her husband will go the extra mile for you. I live near by and have meet them personally and enjoyed there company and professional attitude. They handled my buff from Zim just great.

Posts: 31 | Location: kirkj@earthlink.net | Registered: 15 August 2009Reply With Quote