THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Two SA hunting organisations expelled over canned lion hunts
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Two SA hunting organisations expelled over canned lion hunts
 Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I contacted them but never received a response.

Sure you will...it is the middle of hunting season and they need to travel a fair bit for the game they hunt on those free range farms and ranches.[/QUOTE]

In other words they are disorganized, like so many other outfitters. Nobody maintains correspondence during the hunting season. Well not many hunters are coming to South Africa lately anyway. Who can blame them, with all the crime, unrest, planned expropriations.

Posts: 640 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 12 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sunshine why don't you post your name here so people know who you are?? you sure have allot to say and most of the time it is in the negative, I see say you are from Hermanus Western cape, if YOU HAVE SUCH a ISSUE with everything South Africa why are you still here?? I am sure there are many places that would love to have you...

Phillip du Plessis
www.intrepidsafaris.com
info@intrepidsafaris.co.za
+27 83 633 5197
US cell 817 793 5168

Posts: 402 | Location: Alldays, South Africa | Registered: 05 July 2010Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Sunshine is just being funny.

He does not believe that some people had problems with crime in South Africa and decided not to go there again.

Two weeks ago people I know came back from South Africa.

They had a great time, but said every day they heard stories of crimes going on, some were close to their location.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68668 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

He does not believe that some people had problems with crime in South Africa and decided not to go there again.

Of course I know what‘s going on, Saeed you misunderstood me. Over the weekend 10 taxi drivers in Cape Town got killed. The approaching police was fired at. Since weeks trouble in Hermanus. Sometimes it‘s impossible to enter or leave the town because it‘s blocked by people and burning tyres. Often shopping malls get closed completely because of violence. Pity that one cannot post videos. Or maybe it‘s better not showing the videos. Shootings next to my house, lots of police on the scene. But on the other hand, that happens everywhere in the world...

Posts: 640 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 12 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of sheephunterab
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

Two weeks ago people I know came back from South Africa.

They had a great time, but said every day they heard stories of crimes going on, some were close to their location.

We just got home from South Africa 10 days ago and while there we stayed on 6 different farms and at three guest houses, we drove thousands of Kms by private car and never once did we feel unsafe. It was the same South Africa we've been visiting for the past decade!

Posts: 1857 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Registered: 27 February 2008Reply With Quote