THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Breeding of non typical colour variants

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Breeding of non typical colour variants
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of gbax
posted

Administrator
posted Hide Post
I saw that too.

But, these same idiotic media outlets scream bloody murder about anything to do with hunting!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68668 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
How did Britain colonize the world then free fall to this?

Jeff

Posts: 2857 | Location: FL | Registered: 18 September 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
http://www.oregonlive.com/livi...parks_breed_fra.html

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16628 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grumulkin
posted Hide Post
I'm not sympathetic with the hue and cry of the greenies but the genetic tampering does devalue the animal and the hunting experience in my opinion. I wouldn't pay one bit more for some genetically engineered freak. I would rather pay a farmer and hunt a cow in Ohio.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Ohio, U.S.A. | Registered: 31 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Grumulkin:
I'm not sympathetic with the hue and cry of the greenies but the genetic tampering does devalue the animal and the hunting experience in my opinion. I wouldn't pay one bit more for some genetically engineered freak. I would rather pay a farmer and hunt a cow in Ohio.

+1 tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Grumulkin:

I'd agree, but I'd rather not have to go to Ohio. :-)

Posts: 10319 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bwana Bunduki:

Jeff

Jeff,

I actually asked myself this a few years ago.

I spent quite a few years in England in the 60's and 70's.

Had a great time.

Then one day in the 90's I was standing in at Earl's Court in London one afternoon, and a funny thought came to me.

There were quite a few young people around, none looked normal to me.

They all had funny coloured hair, studs sticking from every part of their anatomy.

I went into the Boots Chemist, and was met as I entered with a drunk customer, having an argument with a security guard.

He was trying to be very polite, and the woman was being as obnoxious as she could.

And suddenly I thought to myself, what the hell has happened to GREAT BRITAIN??

A while back here in Dubai, I was with a friend in the supermarket, and bought a gun magazine.

At the check out counter, and English woman who I never met before, was behind me.

She saw the magazine, and said "why do you want to buy a gun magazine?"

"I turned to her and said "to deal with stupid, nosy women who have nothing better to do but stick their noses into other people's business"!

You should have seen her jaw drop.

My friend was laughing so much, and said "that'll teach the bitch!"

Posts: 68668 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Upton O. Good
posted Hide Post
quote:

I'm not a fan of it either but to each his own.

One of Us
Picture of tomahawker
posted Hide Post
Hey grumulkin, I've got a cancelation hunt available.
Hunt takes place in sw Ohio on 29 acres low fence. Spot and stalk. 5 days hunting
1x1 $2500. Includes day rate, trophy fee, transfers on farm, lodging. You can take a brown one, red one, black one, or any combo of the three. Other colors are extra as they may not be available in this conservancy. You will need a good pair of gum boots. I will personally guide these hunts.

Run em too me
Clay

Posts: 3511 | Registered: 27 November 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:
Originally posted by Bwana Bunduki:

Jeff

Jeff,

I actually asked myself this a few years ago.

I spent quite a few years in England in the 60's and 70's.

Had a great time.

Then one day in the 90's I was standing in at Earl's Court in London one afternoon, and a funny thought came to me.

There were quite a few young people around, none looked normal to me.

They all had funny coloured hair, studs sticking from every part of their anatomy.

I went into the Boots Chemist, and was met as I entered with a drunk customer, having an argument with a security guard.

He was trying to be very polite, and the woman was being as obnoxious as she could.

And suddenly I thought to myself, what the hell has happened to GREAT BRITAIN??

A while back here in Dubai, I was with a friend in the supermarket, and bought a gun magazine.

At the check out counter, and English woman who I never met before, was behind me.

She saw the magazine, and said "why do you want to buy a gun magazine?"

"I turned to her and said "to deal with stupid, nosy women who have nothing better to do but stick their noses into other people's business"!

You should have seen her jaw drop.

My friend was laughing so much, and said "that'll teach the bitch!"

It really is sad.This is a country that Hitler should have been able to destroy but was not.

Now look at them.

On the other hand, I fear the USA is not lagging far behind.

We do lead the world in minding other peoples business.

Jeff

Posts: 2857 | Location: FL | Registered: 18 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It seems we have bred a world full of busy bodies that think they have a right to tell others how they should live.
Earlier in my life most people minded their own business, not now.(maybe because we all had to get up and go to work & didn't have time to set & watch stupid TV shows)
They ALL know better how I should live than I do myself.
If they would mind their own business they wouldn't have time to mind mine. credit Hank Jr.
And that is how we have ended up with a nanny state running our lives.

LORD, let my bullets go where my crosshairs show.
Not all who wander are lost.
NEVER TRUST A FART!!!
Cecil Leonard

Posts: 2786 | Location: Northeast Louisianna | Registered: 06 October 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of RAC
posted Hide Post
"Puritanism: the haunting fear that someone somewhere may be enjoying himself."
~~~ H.L. Mencken

I hunt, not to kill, but in order not to have played golf....

DRSS

Posts: 839 | Location: LA | Registered: 28 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Gayne C. Young
posted Hide Post
quote:

Where are these cow hunts? Who's the outfitter?

Visit my homepage
www.gaynecyoung.com

Posts: 710 | Location: Fredericksburg, Texas | Registered: 10 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grumulkin
posted Hide Post
I can see there is a market for guided cow hunts. I should talk to some farmers I know and become a cow outfitter. I think trophy Black Angus and Holstein hunts would be doable.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Ohio, U.S.A. | Registered: 31 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Where are these cow hunts? Who's the outfitter?

yuck

quote:

I'd agree, but I'd rather not have to go to Ohio. :-)

yuck

Happy Pi Day, folks!!
On 3/14/'15, at 53 seconds after 9:26 a.m. and p.m. (9:26:53), the date and the time will represent the first 10 digits of pi {3.141592653}... Enjoy it... because if you miss it, your next chance won't come till 2115!!

http://www.masslive.com/news/i...1592653_comes_a.html

One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAC:
"Puritanism: the haunting fear that someone somewhere may be enjoying himself."
~~~ H.L. Mencken

Exactly,

Does it hurt us as hunters to "engineer animals" Probably!

Do I give a flying monkey fornication?

Not in the least!

Posts: 7782 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I wonder if SCI is financing this, so they can have more INNER CIRCLES clap sofa

One of Us
Picture of Grumulkin
posted Hide Post
There is no Puritanism here folks; I believe if one wishes to hunt any of the cow species one should be able to.

This is all very new and I'm not at liberty to discuss any relationship to SCI at this time or any inner circle or slams. When I have more information that I can release, I'll be sure to post it here.

I know there are naysayers, but there is a large variety of cow species in Ohio but, to be perfectly honest, one would not be able to get an SCI slam just by hunting in Ohio. For Texas Longhorns, you would probably have to go to Texas as I've seen none of those in Ohio.