THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Article in American Hunter by One of Our Own

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Article in American Hunter by One of Our Own
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Guys, look on the back page of the June issue of the NRA's "American Hunter" magazine and you will find an article by our own Nitro Express (Patrick Munn). It is the story of a Father/Son buffalo hunt in Zimbabwe. The hunt written about was a graduation present for Pat's son. A more detailed version was published in African Hunter last year.

On a sadder note, some of you already know this, but most of you probably have not heard, Pat lost his wife of 35 years recently due to unexpected complications from surgery. As would be expected, Pat is devestated. I'm sure he would appreciate a private message or an email of support. I know I would if the roles were reversed.

Posts: 1443 | Registered: 09 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Great job as usual Pat.

Separate email on the way.

Posts: 535 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 17 December 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Nitro Express
posted Hide Post
Leon & Phil:

Thanks for the recognition--the article was a bit of a surprise--I had all but forgotten I submitted it!

I appreciate your kind words of sympathy.

Posts: 1548 | Location: Native Texan Now In Jacksonville, Florida, USA | Registered: 10 July 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
I don't get that magazine so I hope Nick can post it.

Posts: 19169 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Nice story, Pat. Don't even think of retiring unless you have enough saved to take him on a lion hunt (LOL).

Posts: 853 | Location: St. Thomas, Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: 08 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I knew the name sounded familiar! Then I saw Peachtree City and knew it had to be someone from here! Congrats on a great hunt and a fine young man for a son.

My condolences and prayers for you and your family for your loss.

Mike

Posts: 324 | Location: GA, USA | Registered: 20 April 2002Reply With Quote