New
Find
Notify
Tools

off in 48hrs for tuskless @sable
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Leaving in 48 hours for tuskless and sable hunt with CMS Safaris! My youngest son has volunteered to be my gun bearer Big Grin
See what plains game is available for my son if he decides hunt. He is just happy to tag alone on the eles with dad--cool!
PH I believe will be Richard Schultz--haven't met him as yet.

should be great time. Will give a report on my return.

nothin sweeter than the smell of fresh blood on your hunting boots

Posts: 746 | Location: don't know--Lost my GPS | Registered: 10 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of adamhunter
posted Hide Post
Good luck!

30+ years experience tells me that perfection hit at .264. Others are adequate but anything before or after is wishful thinking.

Posts: 854 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: 20 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of opus72
posted Hide Post
You'll have a great time with Rich. What camp will you be in?

Looking forward to a report when you return... good luck!

Posts: 262 | Location: Mount Pleasant, SC | Registered: 02 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Tim Herald
posted Hide Post
You will really enjoy Rich. Great guy. Have a blast and try to stay cool. Buzz says it is flipping hot over there right now.

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
Worldwide Trophy Adventures
tim@trophyadventures.com

Posts: 2981 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I beleive I will be in Makuti or Mbire East(?) not quite sure. I guess the tsetse flies are out thick right now.
Should be a blast

Posts: 746 | Location: don't know--Lost my GPS | Registered: 10 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
May Diana and Artemis be with you! (I don't mean those two hookers in Jo'Berg!!!) :-)

Posts: 20161 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
Quik shot the best to you and that young gun bearer. Say Hi to Buzz from me and will see him in Dallas.

Mike

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6768 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
will do retreev tu2er

One of Us
Picture of hunteratheart
posted Hide Post
Best of luck, hope you have a great hunt, and enjoy the time with your son!

DRSS
Sabatti 450\400 NE
Merkel 140-2 500 NE

Posts: 668 | Location: WA | Registered: 24 April 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jjbull
posted Hide Post
Only 1 more day's wait, Quickshot!!

Best of luck.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Give me the simple life; an AK-47, a good guard dog and a nymphomaniac who owns a liquor store.

Posts: 820 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota/Florida's Gulf Coast | Registered: 23 March 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of KMG Hunting Safaris
posted Hide Post
All the best on your hunt!

Marius Goosen
KMG Hunting Safaris
Cell, Whats App, Signal + 27 82 8205387
E-mail: info@huntsafaris.co.za
Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kmghuntingsafaris
Instagram: @kmg_hunting_safaris

Posts: 1405 | Location: Eastern Cape | Registered: 27 October 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of David Hulme
posted Hide Post
Happy hunting to you guys, you will have a great hunt with CMS and Richie Schultz.

Posts: 2270 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 28 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I hunted elephant December 1 - 12 last year with CMS in Dande North, traveling overland from Harare and the flies were never bad. The rains may be another issue, but will give you fresh daily tracks. We had a great time and the storms just added interest to the days. On days it didn't rain, it was outrageously hot, and I'm a Texan. Have a great trip and enjoy the light hunter traffic over and back.

Posts: 97 | Location: Texas | Registered: 21 December 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Good luck,enjoy your hunt and say Hi to Blake the camp manager at Makuti.

Posts: 11651 | Location: Montreal | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote