Find
Notify
Tools

Nigerians have moved to Zimbabwe!
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of jds
posted
I just got a Zimbabwean scam email telling all about the land reform under Mugabe and how it is destoying the country. The sender, however, has ratholed $18,000,000 in US funds and wants to get it out of the country with my help.

I just wanted to give a heads up about this so no one is taken in. It is just a version of the Nigerian Scam from a different country.

JDS

Posts: 655 | Location: Burleson, Texas | Registered: 04 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Balla Balla
posted Hide Post
JDS

Anyone wanting to offer you free money is a dead give away scam ....

Please, if you ever do find someone legit whom wants to give money away in large amounts please PUT me at the front of the Line Up ..

Talking about Nigeria .... there are a number of displaced white farmers from Zim's that are taking up farming positions in Nigeria as the country like MANY others in Africa, like it or not, require white expertice in farming to try and help feed the multitudes, and those Zim's farmers are some of the best around, like the Free State Farmers in South africa, they sure know their business

Good luck to them, it is Mugabe's loss, but he dont care as our western governments will prop him up I guess with our hard earned taxes which they steal off us to give to these tyrants

Regards, Peter

Posts: 3331 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
AMEN Peter!

Posts: 192 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: 06 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well said Balla Balla,
Zambia is also benefiting from the displacement of farmers from Zims.
Our rural farming towns that were like the ghost towns in the old western films are once again humming.
They are providing much needed jobs and like you said the much needed expertise.
There is no doubt that the ex zim farmers are brilliant farmers, I personally know a lot of the farmers and am amazed at the level of optmism they have.
I think I would be very bitter if I had lost all my possesions and had to start all over again from scratch.
African politics being what they are, I only hope the farmers can make Zambia their home forever.

Posts: 228 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 25 September 2003Reply With Quote