THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Arizona, Meet and great with Chris Troskie Sept 23, 2009

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Arizona, Meet and great with Chris Troskie Sept 23, 2009
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of 458Lottfan
posted
Many of you on this forum know Chris Troskie some of you have hunted with him. Though I have not hunted with Chris he and I have talked on the net as well as the phone and have built a freindship. I have invited Chris and Sabina to stay with us for one night during thier trip here in Arizona.

I wanted invite anyone who is interested to come to my home, on the evening of the September 23rd and meet Chris Troskie and his wife Sabina.

Unfortunately, due to my hunt in Alaska and Chris's schedule, this is the only evening that we will be able to get together. I get back from Kodiak, AK on the 22nd, Chris and Sabina depart AZ on the 24th.

I will provide appetizers, beer, wine, and non-alcoholic drinks. Every one is encouraged to bring their families and have a great night full of hunting stories and friendship. Let me know if you would be interested in this event.

Please RSVP by September 20, 2009 to my email: will_tania@msn.com

Thanks and hope to see you all on the 23rd.

Will Barks

Posts: 583 | Location: Mesa, AZ | Registered: 08 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cmfic1
posted Hide Post
A very kind offer, If only I were lotsa miles closer!

Rod

--------------------------------
"A hunter should not choose the cal, cartridge, and bullet that will kill an animal when everything is right; rather, he should choose ones that will kill the most efficiently when everything goes wrong"
Bob Hagel

Posts: 977 | Location: Alberta, Canada. | Registered: 10 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 458Lottfan
posted Hide Post
Wish you could come Rod.
That is a great looking bear in your photo, and fantastice looking country. Where was it that you killed the bear?

One of Us
Picture of cmfic1
posted Hide Post
Wish I could attend as well. I have a buddy thats going with Chris in '11, hes trying to get me to go, and I think I might do it.

I shot that Bear in '07, about 200 yards off the Pacific Ocean in unit 9 on the AK Pen.

Rod

--------------------------------
"A hunter should not choose the cal, cartridge, and bullet that will kill an animal when everything is right; rather, he should choose ones that will kill the most efficiently when everything goes wrong"
Bob Hagel

Posts: 977 | Location: Alberta, Canada. | Registered: 10 May 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
458 Lott:

I will be hunting then or I would stop by. Maybe we should have a little PHX AR party sometime...

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7570 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 458Lottfan
posted Hide Post
CMF1
I am heading to Kodiak on Sept 9th to hunt Mnt. Goat with my brother. I hope to see a few bears at a safe distance. My brother and I drew the Goat tags on a party hunt.

He and I have been putting in on Kodiak. He killed a very nice blond bear on Kodiak in late 90's. We are talking about setting up a peninsula hunt for Brown's.

One of Us
Picture of 458Lottfan
posted Hide Post
AnotherAZwriter.
I am all for a Phoenix get-together. I mentioned one a couple years ago and did not get a single positive response from here in the Valley. I did get one from Zimbabwe down in Green Valley. I still want to go down there and say hello to him.
Let me know what you think we can do to put one together.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Let me know guys and I'll be game as well..

Posts: 2163 | Registered: 13 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ChrisTroskie
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting this Will,

For those interested, we'll also be visiting Orlando Fl, Dallas TX, Casper & Jackson WY, Sedona AZ, Seattle & Bellingham WA, St Louis MI, possibly Nashville TN and Washington DC over the next month.

European members - we'll be in Munich for the Oktoberfest and visiting Vienna as well.

Anyone interested in meeting with us please feel free to email me or send me a PVT Message.

Cheers,

Chris

Regards,

Chris Troskie
Tel. +27 82 859-0771
email. chris@ct-safaris.com
Sabrisa Ranch Ellisras RSA
www.ct-safaris.com
https://youtu.be/4usXceRdkH4

Posts: 851 | Location: Sabrisa Ranch Limpopo Province - South Africa | Registered: 03 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tendrams
posted Hide Post
Bit of a trek for me....or I would be there.

One of Us
Picture of safari-lawyer
posted Hide Post
Wish that I could be there. Where else could you have Will Barks from Arizona and Will Parks from Alabama at the same party.

Will J. Parks, III

Posts: 2988 | Location: Alabama USA | Registered: 09 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
While you are in Dallas I'd be happy to buy a drink or host a get together. The recent hunt reports have caught my attention.

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3433 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ChrisTroskie
posted Hide Post
Thanks DCS, We'll be in your area between Sept 9th and Sept 13th. PM sent

Cheers,

Chris

Regards,

Chris Troskie
Tel. +27 82 859-0771
www.ct-safaris.com

Posts: 851 | Location: Sabrisa Ranch Limpopo Province - South Africa | Registered: 03 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Chris,
Are you going to get a chance to swing thru NM or dad's place? Would love to see you guys again.

Posts: 61 | Location: new mexico | Registered: 22 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ChrisTroskie
posted Hide Post
Hey Kevin, not sure... Will call you when we arrive in the US a little later and see if we can make plans.

Regards,

Chris Troskie
Tel. +27 82 859-0771
www.ct-safaris.com

one of us
Picture of Andrew McLaren
posted Hide Post
Chris,

Best of luck for your tour. Quite a long and involved one! Enjoy and market well!

Andrew McLaren

Posts: 1799 | Location: Soutpan, Free State, South Africa | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote