Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Thanks Everyone
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Eric, gald you mom is hanging in there and she enjoyed the pics

Posts: 1529 | Location: Tidewater,Virginia | Registered: 12 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the responses. The pics she has recieved have been great for her. She has been on 2 hunts with me so she knows alot about hunting, camp etc. She loves this sort of stuff rather than TV, Her mind is 100% and is looking foward to hopefully being able to travel again someday. Sadly I dont see her making it to Africa again.

She can recieve mail at the following address:

Geraldine Petersen
C/O Pacific Convalecent Center
1323 17 th St
Santa Monica, Ca 90404

It dosent have to be fancy or much. Even a single Pic or postcard makes her smile. It can even be of a flower in your back yard. She has went through everything she has recieved many times. I have enjoyed it myself with her.

Her intent is to send everyone thankyou cards. If she dosent fear not I'm going to have a new video to share like last time. Its finished but got lost in the mail comming from SA. So I'm not sure when but I'll hook up everyone I can.

Thanks again to everyone.

eric

Posts: 1407 | Location: Beverly Hills Ca 90210<---finally :) | Registered: 04 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Eric,didn't releaize she has been on hunts with you , bet that made them speacil, Hope she got a chuckle out of chasing the Buff with the Volkswagon

Posts: 1529 | Location: Tidewater,Virginia | Registered: 12 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
She has spent 5 weeks hunting with me, was on the truck almost everyday, gut bucket and all. We were planning on going last month on a 3 weeek elephant hunt but couldnt go because she got sick. I couldnt leave her so perhaps later.

Posts: 1407 | Location: Beverly Hills Ca 90210<---finally :) | Registered: 04 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Eric, does she have Internet access?

If so, I have posted my hunt reports on my new website.

Rick.

Posts: 1099 | Location: Apex, NC, US | Registered: 09 November 2001Reply With Quote