New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help Joining AR
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Folks a client of mine has tried to join AR and says he has filled out info and waited for an acceptance email that never came. It has been so long since I joined I don't remember the procedure. This may be for the moderators but any help would be appreciated as he would be an asset to AR

Posts: 1128 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 22 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
I seem to remember that you look up AR on the internet and at the bottom of the main page there is the option to contact Saeed?

I maybe wrong.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9972 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Frostbit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Buzz Charlton:
It has been so long since I joined I don't remember the procedure .

That's what happens when you age Buzz.

Cheers
Jim & Joyce

2015 His & Her Leopards with Derek Littleton of Luwire Safaris - http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/2971090112
2015 Trophy Bull Elephant with CMS http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/1651069012
DIY Brooks Range Sheep Hunt 2013 - http://forums.accuratereloadin...901038191#9901038191
Zambia June/July 2012 with Andrew Baldry - Royal Kafue http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7971064771
Zambia Sept 2010- Muchinga Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4211096141
Namibia Sept 2010 - ARUB Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6781076141

Posts: 7624 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
I doesn't take much for us, technical antitalents to screw things up on PC.
I for one am notorious for it and my kids and friends are great help.

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
The only way he is not getting the confirmation email is his spam filter stopping it.

He should look there and confirm his email, and it is all done.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68773 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Buzz helping someone with a computer issue . . . the irony is too rich. Big Grin

Mike

Posts: 21719 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
My God, if I was able to figure out how to join, ANYONE should be able to figure it out.

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cal pappas
posted Hide Post
For any computer or technology questions, do what I do: ask the nearest 10 year old.
Cal

Cal Pappas, Willow, Alaska
www.CalPappas.com
www.CalPappas.blogspot.com
1994 Zimbabwe
1997 Zimbabwe
1998 Zimbabwe
1999 Zimbabwe
1999 Namibia, Botswana, Zambia--vacation
2000 Australia
2002 South Africa
2003 South Africa
2003 Zimbabwe
2005 South Africa
2005 Zimbabwe
2006 Tanzania
2006 Zimbabwe--vacation
2007 Zimbabwe--vacation
2008 Zimbabwe
2012 Australia
2013 South Africa
2013 Zimbabwe
2013 Australia
2016 Zimbabwe
2017 Zimbabwe
2018 South Africa
2018 Zimbabwe--vacation
2019 South Africa
2019 Botswana
2019 Zimbabwe vacation
2021 South Africa
2021 South Africa (2nd hunt a month later)

Posts: 7281 | Location: Willow, Alaska | Registered: 29 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My daughter isn't 10 anymore, but she calls herself the lowest paid IT department in Houston. It seems everyone in the family, including me, goes to her when they screw something up.

Posts: 10363 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by MJines:
Buzz helping someone with a computer issue . . . the irony is too rich. Big Grin[/QUOT yuck

Posts: 1981 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: 22 August 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
You guys don't know what you are dealing with.

A relative of mine once asked me to recommend a computer store so he can buy one.

He got one got it home.

He set it all up, then realized the key board is not what he expected!!??

"Saeed! Your friend gave me the wrong key board! "

"What do you mean wrong keyboard, there is only one type of keyboard!?"

"The letters are all wrong! They are not arranged like ABCDEF - they are all scrambled all over the place!"

"This is what computer keyboards look like. They are called QWERTY keyboards. Just like on type writers. But I suppose you were far too busy playing with something else rather than learn to use a typewriter in your younger days!"

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68773 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hi Buzz.

You try to help a friend, and the Populace slams, jams and rams you.

Looking forward to seeing you again at DSC, and SCI in 2016.

Have a safe flight over.

Tony

DOUBLE RIFLE SHOOTERS SOCIETY

Posts: 16134 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for that. Thanks Saeed I have forwarded that on! Mike - you are right I never though that I would be asked to help anyone with computer stuff as you know if Kirsty is not in the office and my wife is away I am stumped on anything more then a calculator!!! Thanks Folks!

Posts: 1128 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 22 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Tell him to just go to AR forums and attempt to log in with his user name and password and all might be OK. Emails are not 100% guaranteed to go through. The "sender" will not see any problem from his end and the email will be shown as being sent.

When logging in remember the username he selected is not the name displayed on forum posts.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Sydney Australia | Registered: 14 September 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
You guys don't know what you are dealing with.

A relative of mine once asked me to recommend a computer store so he can buy one.

He got one got it home.

He set it all up, then realized the key board is not what he expected!!??

"Saeed! Your friend gave me the wrong key board! "

"What do you mean wrong keyboard, there is only one type of keyboard!?"

"The letters are all wrong! They are not arranged like ABCDEF - they are all scrambled all over the place!"

"This is what computer keyboards look like. They are called QWERTY keyboards. Just like on type writers. But I suppose you were far too busy playing with something else rather than learn to use a typewriter in your younger days!"

Your friends must make it impossible not to feel superior! That's a hoot! dancing

Posts: 4884 | Location: Bryan, Texas | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote