THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    TrophyShot Prints [New Customers...]

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TrophyShot Prints [New Customers...]
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hello,

To those that have contacted me in the past several weeks about your upcoming safaris and plans for my Custom Enhanced TrophyShot Print Showpieces...

REMINDER ...when taking your high resolution trophy photos do not take/frame them too tight, leave a little wiggle room ...it allows me some leeway when choosing the desired PRINT ASPECT ratio. Big Grin

And shoot several photos of each ...so we have a variety to choose from... and CHECK the photos!!!...ask to see the camera... re-take a few more if necessary... it's YOUR safari... and LET YOUR GENUINE EMOTIONS be captured on camera after the hunt Wink ... like after an elephant hunt...the incredible emotion of soberness and respect that culminates after taking the life of this majestic beast..., etc., etc. capture these most memorable emotions/mood on camera!!!

Safe travels and have a great safari tu2

Cheers!

Roland

Posts: 3430 | Registered: 24 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Chez
posted Hide Post
Good tips Roland. I have been meaning to thank you for the great work you did on my Croc pic and my Dad's Elk pic. They turned out great!

Posts: 53 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Registered: 21 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chez:
Good tips Roland. I have been meaning to thank you for the great work you did on my Croc pic and my Dad's Elk pic. They turned out great!

You're welcome brother...it was my pleasure!!!
Glad you were impressed!!! tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Can't wait to see our sable and lioness Roland!!!

Life member NRA
formally scrappy

Posts: 192 | Location: Ga | Registered: 21 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Roland sure did some fantastic stuff for me!

Posts: 42342 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by impalaslayer:
Can't wait to see our sable and lioness Roland!!!

I know what you mean brother dancing

The Ready-to-Display Metal Prints in 30x40 and 20x30 are SUPER-SIZED showpieces beer

5 days to your door!!!

Give me a shout when they arrive!!! Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JTEX:
Roland sure did some fantastic stuff for me!

SUPERB tu2
Delivery times are quick...Yeehaw!!!
Very happy you and BOSS LADY like them!!!
I enjoyed creating them for sure brother beer

Thank you VERY much for your business!!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your PM's folks tu2

JGRaider_ I just received your (2) photos... I have 2 projects ahead of yours and will get to them over the weekend brother! You'll love them I assure you tu2

Thank you for your business!

Roland

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Roland they arrived today and look OUTSTANDING!!! Thanks so much.

Life member NRA
formally scrappy

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by impalaslayer:
Roland they arrived today and look OUTSTANDING!!! Thanks so much.

WOW!!!
Deliveries are going out ever-PRONTO...I LOVE IT!!!

How does Ruby like her 30x40 MEGA- Artistic African Composite Sable???

One of Us
posted Hide Post
She love's it and if you want you can post here.

Life member NRA
formally scrappy

One of Us
posted Hide Post
GREAT!!!

THANK YOU!!! beer

one of us
Picture of JBrown
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Late-Bloomer:

and SMILE you're supposed to show some emotion after the hunt it's only NORMAL... like after a zebra or kudu hunt...or after an elephant...the incredible emotion of soberness and respect that culminates after taking the life of this majestic beast..., etc., etc. capture these most memorable emotions/mood on camera!!!

LB

You are a master and I look forward to having you fix some of my photo "faux pas". Having said that I disagree that a trophy photo needs to include a smile. The emotion I feel after killing an animal rarely elicits a smile. We are all different, but I believe the trophy photo should reflect genuine emotion.

I have been told that I look like I am attending a funeral in my trophy photos. I think that is fitting as that is pretty close to the truth.

Jason

"You're not hard-core, unless you live hard-core."

Hunting in Africa is an adventure. The number of variables involved preclude the possibility of a perfect hunt. Some problems will arise. How you decide to handle them will determine how much you enjoy your hunt.

Just tell yourself, "it's all part of the adventure." Remember, if Robert Ruark had gotten upset every time problems with Harry
Selby's flat bed truck delayed the safari, Horn of the Hunter would have read like an indictment of Selby. But Ruark rolled with the punches, poured some gin, and enjoyed the adventure.

-Jason Brown

Posts: 6838 | Location: Nome, Alaska(formerly SW Wyoming) | Registered: 22 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I stand to be corrected Jason Smiler

Proper would be to allow your GENUINE EMOTIONS to be captured on the image.

I like that better myself Big Grin ...do you concur brother?

one of us
Picture of JBrown
posted Hide Post
quote:
do you concur brother?

Absolutely!

Jason

"You're not hard-core, unless you live hard-core."

Hunting in Africa is an adventure. The number of variables involved preclude the possibility of a perfect hunt. Some problems will arise. How you decide to handle them will determine how much you enjoy your hunt.

Just tell yourself, "it's all part of the adventure." Remember, if Robert Ruark had gotten upset every time problems with Harry
Selby's flat bed truck delayed the safari, Horn of the Hunter would have read like an indictment of Selby. But Ruark rolled with the punches, poured some gin, and enjoyed the adventure.

-Jason Brown

Posts: 6838 | Location: Nome, Alaska(formerly SW Wyoming) | Registered: 22 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
RIGHT ON brother beer

I'll edit my OP Wink

Have a safe and great weekend to you and yours!

Aloha!

Roland

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you folks it's been a busy weekend tu2

I appreciate your business and allowing me to do something I enjoy with a passion!!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Thank you for your PM's folks tu2

JGRaider_ I just received your (2) photos... I have 2 projects ahead of yours and will get to them over the weekend brother! You'll love them I assure you tu2

Thank you for your business!

Roland

Thank you Roland! I appreciate the phone call as well, just to make sure we were on the same page....speaks volumes to me about your caring for the customer. Well done Roland!
JG

Posts: 2276 | Location: West Texas | Registered: 07 December 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Roland:

I'll be calling you. Just haven't had time for a bit.

Posts: 10328 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lavaca:
Roland:

I'll be calling you. Just haven't had time for a bit.

Thank you....When you're ready Im ready brother...looking forward to serving you and exceeding your expectations tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just ordered a couple of metal prints from Roland. If the finished products are anything like the prints, well, they are simply fantastic! Roland takes his work seriously, and it shows. Here's a public "Thanks" to Roland.
JG

Posts: 2276 | Location: West Texas | Registered: 07 December 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JGRaider:
Just ordered a couple of metal prints from Roland. If the finished products are anything like the prints, well, they are simply fantastic! Roland takes his work seriously, and it shows. Here's a public "Thanks" to Roland.
JG

Hey JG...Thank you this is very kind of you!!! I appreciate that very much!

Roland