THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    African Hunting Survey-‘Please respond
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

African Hunting Survey-‘Please respond
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted Hide Post
This survey is nothing but a sham!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67465 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of samir
posted Hide Post
Done

DRSS
Searcy 470 NE

Posts: 1430 | Location: San Diego | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of buffybr
posted Hide Post
Done

NRA Endowment Life Member

Posts: 1632 | Location: Boz Angeles, MT | Registered: 14 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Done

posted Hide Post
Done!

Posts: 11 | Location: Saskatchewan | Registered: 01 January 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
i put my wife in the chair and she was able to fill out the survey.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1596 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Any survey you can vote in multiple times is a joke with no serious intent or validity.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13243 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
+1 Respectfully, it questions the intent and validity, as I said it did earlier.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Once one reads the questions, one is left with no doubt that it is nothing but a bloody joke!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67465 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
DONE, thanks for sharing Larry!!
This is a chance to get the Campfire story in front of these people...please take time to offer this in comments-I did.... most antis don't understand that hunting camps provide the anti-poaching scouts 24-7-365...paid by Outfitters...and hired tribal members thrive on the jobs in hunting camps, meat and funds back to tribes...thereby providing an economic value of game...and they don't poach. No hunting=Poaching runs rampant....see Kenya!!
I have also offered that elephants are over populating and grazing their own surroundings...requiring governments to cull excess animals. I offer that if there were a LEGAL market for Ivory created and all culled ivory was properly marked and sold LEGALLY, these funds could provide wildlife management for elephants and surrounding species....and would curb if not eliminate Poaching because it would be difficult to sell un"registered" Ivory!!...the Pot scenario?? WIN-WIN EH??!!
Cheers,

470EDDY

Posts: 2600 | Location: The Other Washington | Registered: 24 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Done today.

Posts: 59 | Location: New England | Registered: 02 November 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Done

Posts: 3460 | Location: Jemez Mountains, New Mexico | Registered: 09 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hell, most simple "surveys" are limited to one time. Why can't this outfit do the same?

sent my input too.

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5962 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Done

Posts: 835 | Location: Plover, Wi | Registered: 04 October 2009Reply With Quote