New
Find
Notify
Tools

off again
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
tomorrow its off again. back with the duploys in the lugwana. no telephones, no bitchy old ladies, just playing practical jokes on terry & the camp guys, and just maybe a bit of hunting inbetween. you guys take care of the world for us. bye

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Enjoy and be safe!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Good luck, have a great hunt.

Kathi

kathi@wildtravel.net
708-425-3552

"The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page."

Posts: 9380 | Location: Chicago | Registered: 23 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Tim Herald
posted Hide Post
HAve a great trip!

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
Worldwide Trophy Adventures
tim@trophyadventures.com

Posts: 2980 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Tell Terry, Johnny and Laura hello for me. 11 months ago I was sitting in their Chanjuzi camp on the Luangwa on my quest for Mr. Spots and buff...as well as a few others.
Best of luck and safe travels.

Gary
DRSS
NRA Lifer
SCI
DSC

Posts: 1970 | Location: NE Georgia, USA | Registered: 21 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
butchloc don't forgot your ammo... Eeker

Mike thumb

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6767 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of matt u
posted Hide Post
take care,and good hunting

Posts: 1662 | Location: Winston,Georgia | Registered: 07 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There last year. So hello to everyone as well
Good hunting. Won't be an issue for you with leopard there. Don't shoot the first one you see

NRA LIFE MEMBER
DU DIAMOND SPONSOR IN PERPETUITY
DALLAS SAFARI CLUB LIFE MEMBER
SCI FOUNDATION MEMBER

Posts: 1366 | Location: SPARTANBURG SOUTH CAROLINA | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good luck Butch!

Get a real toad of a leopard, and let me know if you manage to blame Terry for the mayhem with the water balloon cannon!

And if Terry manages to drive you off a cliff, I get to take care of all your guns, right?

Chuck

Posts: 10671 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BrettAKSCI
posted Hide Post
Good luck and have fun!

Brett

DRSS
Life Member SCI
Life Member NRA
Life Member WSF

Rhyme of the Sheep Hunter
May fordings never be too deep, And alders not too thick; May rock slides never be too steep And ridges not too slick.
And may your bullets shoot as swell As Fred Bear's arrow's flew; And may your nose work just as well As Jack O'Connor's too.
May winds be never at your tail When stalking down the steep; May bears be never on your trail When packing out your sheep.
May the hundred pounds upon you Not make you break or trip; And may the plane in which you flew Await you at the strip.
-Seth Peterson

Posts: 4551 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 21 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Shoot straight and tell us all about it. I haven't been in the Luangwa since '83, curious about it.
Good hunting, Craig

Posts: 265 | Location: central california | Registered: 28 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:
Good luck Butch!

Get a real toad of a leopard, and let me know if you manage to blame Terry for the mayhem with the water balloon cannon!

And if Terry manages to drive you off a cliff, I get to take care of all your guns, right?

Chuck

No $hit....that boy missed most of his driver's education classes I believe. Roll Eyes

Gary
DRSS
NRA Lifer
SCI
DSC

Posts: 1970 | Location: NE Georgia, USA | Registered: 21 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ask Terry about his soccer match with himself.
My buddy and I were there the first of this month for Buffalo. Took two days to fill out.

Posts: 73 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: 18 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
Damn I'm jealous! Buenos Serte!!!

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7532 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote