Find
Notify
Tools

AR Dinner Friday night Pappadeau's
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted
Well this should be the final listing about the AR dinner at Pappadeau's... The cost for dinner and desert and gratuity is $ 32.00

Dinner is at 7pm...

We will meet in the lobby at the Comfort Inn at 630pm and see who needs a ride just up the road..

We are asking all to have the correct amounts... We have even asked Pappadeau's to give us an adjouning table for a AR patron overflow... So if you still have not decided to come please do and be welcomed....

Mike dancing

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6768 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jorge
posted Hide Post
See you there Mike! Might have John Sharp in tow...jorge

USN (ret)
DRSS Verney-Carron 450NE
Cogswell & Harrison 375 Fl NE
Sabatti Big Five 375 FL Magnum NE
DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 7149 | Location: Orange Park, Florida. USA | Registered: 22 March 2001Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I have eaten at Pappadeau's; the food is very good and the prices are reasonable.

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
I want to sit next to the Zebra lady!

JudgeG ... just counting time 'til I am again finding balm in Gilead chilled out somewhere in the Selous.

Posts: 7694 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Highbrass
posted Hide Post
Retreever,

Thanks for the advice and sorry I will not be able to make it out to the show this year. I hope everyone has a great time!

"Anything he did not accomplish as a pupil was my failing as a teacher" Max you will be missed Aug-02 1999; May 20, 2008

Posts: 119 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: 15 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of L. David Keith
posted Hide Post
I'm there! Ivan Carter & David Walker will join us. Everyone have a safe journey. LDK

Gray Ghost Hunting Safaris
http://grayghostsafaris.com Phone: 615-860-4333
Email: hunts@grayghostsafaris.com
NRA Benefactor
DSC Professional Member
SCI Member
RMEF Life Member
NWTF Guardian Life Sponsor
NAHC Life Member
Rowland Ward - SCI Scorer
Took the wife the Eastern Cape for her first hunt:
http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6881000262
Hunting in the Stormberg, Winterberg and Hankey Mountains of the Eastern Cape 2018
http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4801073142
Hunting the Eastern Cape, RSA May 22nd - June 15th 2007
http://forums.accuratereloadin...=810104007#810104007
16 Days in Zimbabwe: Leopard, plains game, fowl and more:
http://forums.accuratereloadin...=212108409#212108409
Natal: Rhino, Croc, Nyala, Bushbuck and more
http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6341092311
Recent hunt in the Eastern Cape, August 2010: Pics added
http://forums.accuratereloadin...261039941#9261039941
10 days in the Stormberg Mountains
http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7781081322
Back in the Stormberg Mountains with friends: May-June 2017
http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6001078232

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading" - Thomas Jefferson

Every morning the Zebra wakes up knowing it must outrun the fastest Lion if it wants to stay alive. Every morning the Lion wakes up knowing it must outrun the slowest Zebra or it will starve. It makes no difference if you are a Zebra or a Lion; when the Sun comes up in Africa, you must wake up running......

"If you're being chased by a Lion, you don't have to be faster than the Lion, you just have to be faster than the person next to you."

Posts: 6814 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 18 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Virginia Creeper
posted Hide Post
What does this thread have to do with African Hunting?
Sincerely

E Pluribus Unum - where out of many, we will become one.

Posts: 149 | Location: VA | Registered: 30 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Virginia Creeper:
Sincerely

bsflag

Mike

Posts: 21684 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sincerely

The get together these people are trading information on this thread are both ACCURATE RELOADING, Members, and the convention they are getting together at is the DSC The "S" in DSC stands for "SAFARI"! Every one of these guys is a hunter of AFIRICA, and friends,and/ or Safari operators, who hunt Africa and do this every year! That is what it has to do with African hunting! If you want to talk African hunting, these are the people to talk to, here, or at the DALLAS SAFARICLUB! If not, maybe you have clicked open the wrong thread!

I think I can safely speak for the AR members who are posting on this thread, when I say, sorry if this thread bothers you, but the thread is plainly titled, so that those who don't care to post, or read here, may pass on by, if it makes you uncomfortable. However, it seems to be popular with most here, because this is where most of the hunters who hunt Africa associate, the AFRICAN HUNTING forum!

...............Good hunting Sir! thumb

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jorge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sincerely

Sincerely??? You wouldn't understand...jorge

USN (ret)
DRSS Verney-Carron 450NE
Cogswell & Harrison 375 Fl NE
Sabatti Big Five 375 FL Magnum NE
DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 7149 | Location: Orange Park, Florida. USA | Registered: 22 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
Now guys you know better... donttroll troll

Mike banana

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6768 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ForrestB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by retreever:
... The cost for dinner and desert and gratuity is $ 32.00

Anyone who thinks I'm going to let you out of there while spending only $32 hasn't been paying attention... Smiler

I promise only to twist some arms, nothing will get broken.

Posts: 5052 | Location: Muletown | Registered: 07 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
Safe travel to all and see you Friday...

Mike thumb

One of Us
Picture of 375 fanatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sincerely

IS IT STIL SCHOOL HOLIDAY? small things keeps small minds busy

"Buy land they have stopped making it"- Mark Twain

Posts: 914 | Location: Burgersfort the big Kudu mekka of South Africa | Registered: 27 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cazador humilde
posted Hide Post
We'll see you at Papadeaux's at 7:00.

Posts: 1278 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 31 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mike:

I am signed up for 3 seats at the AR dinner, but one of my party is ill and will not make it-
give that seat to someone else, preferably a Cowboy cheer leader.

JTurk

Posts: 30 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 21 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
See you all there. I'm about to start packing.

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3517 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ForrestB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JTurk:
Mike:

I am signed up for 3 seats at the AR dinner, but one of my party is ill and will not make it-
give that seat to someone else, preferably a Cowboy cheer leader.

JTurk

I've lined up a Cowboy cheerleader just for you.

I hope you're an Oklahoma State fan.

Posts: 5052 | Location: Muletown | Registered: 07 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Forrest:
Mea culpa! As a card-carrying (adopted) Texan (not the team) I forgot that their are pretenders north of the border who also claim to be cowboys. We would prefer to have a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader at our table, but would settle for one of Tony Romo's first-round draft picks.
JTurk

Posts: 30 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 21 July 2006Reply With Quote