THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Re: .338 W Mag Bullets,Accubonds,Interbonds

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: .338 W Mag Bullets,Accubonds,Interbonds
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
BTT

One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
wby,

I shot 300gr Hornady soft point BT 375H&H...With all the talk of this and that...Just shoot a big bullet and one that you like...But it must expand and hold together...for the small and the big animals...200grsers would not do you wrong...

Mike

Posts: 6767 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't mess with the accubonds and interbonds when the North Fork is available, they will shoot like the ballistic tips and keep 96% of their weight and expand on lighter game as well. The only problem with them is they aren't $20 a box, but they definitely work, expand and penetrate, with great accuracy- also Mike Brady is the best individual in the business I've ever dealt with, I'd rather spend my meager allowance with someone I like.

Posts: 2788 | Location: gallatin, mo usa | Registered: 10 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
jstevens,thanks.Yes and yes
wouldnt it be nice if we had more partners like Mike Brady ?
I talked to him about a week ago,we touched upon the subject.He is a very honest soul,not selfserving like you maybe would expect.
The NF's should definitely be better hunting bullets than the Interbonds or Accubonds,and for hunting the price is not the primary factor.Way I remember he had some doubts as to whether his bullets would make it thru in Texas heartshots and he recommended solids for that.

sheephunter

Posts: 795 | Location: CA,,the promised land | Registered: 05 November 2001Reply With Quote