THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    A couple of pictures from a recent Hunt hunt report to follow, buy Nyala below

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A couple of pictures from a recent Hunt hunt report to follow, buy Nyala below
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 279 | Location: Cypress, TX | Registered: 20 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Now, THAT'S what I'm talking 'bout! Excellent 'lopes!

More, please, when you have time/inclination.

Posts: 490 | Location: middle tennessee | Registered: 11 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grafton
posted Hide Post
Beauties! tu2

The first photo is great, very well composed trophy shot.

SAFARI ARTS TAXIDERMY
http://www.safariarts.net/

Posts: 1378 | Location: Virginia, USA | Registered: 05 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of opus72
posted Hide Post
Beautiful trophy shots and animals! Gotta ask though since that rifle really caught my eye... got any details on what you were shooting?

Posts: 262 | Location: Mount Pleasant, SC | Registered: 02 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Posted 15 May 2010 16:56 Hide Post
Beautiful trophy shots and animals! Gotta ask though since that rifle really caught my eye... got any details on what you were shooting?

The rifle in question is a .375 H&H built on a Montana Rifle Company Action, Mcgowan barrel, french walnut stock, fleur de lis checker pattern, 24 lpi, kahles 1.1x4x20 Helia C scope, s/k rings and bases. The rifle was built for me by my Uncle, who gunsmiths in Baton Rouge, LA.

Posts: 279 | Location: Cypress, TX | Registered: 20 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of matt u
posted Hide Post
Beautiful Rifle.
Congrats on your tropies

Posts: 1662 | Location: Winston,Georgia | Registered: 07 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Lovely trophies, and your uncle does beautiful work.

Posts: 11729 | Location: Florida | Registered: 25 October 2006Reply With Quote