THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    VERY VERY IMPORTANT. Request For HELP!

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

VERY VERY IMPORTANT. Request For HELP!
 Login/Join

posted
OK, now I have your attention.

I am getting ready for my next safari - may be I should call it sufferi. I am the one who suffers on safari.

Saeed is telling me off for playing some simple jokes on Roy. I told him everyone plays jokes on safari.

Please write all the jokes you play on your PH, safari staff and friends on safari.
I need new ideas to make Roy more miserable.

Nudity --- the best form of birth control after 50!

one of us
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
I suppose the rubber snake routine is worn out by now.

-------------------------------
Will Stewart / Once you've been amongst them, there is no such thing as too much gun.
---------------------------------------
and, God Bless John Wayne.

NRA Benefactor Member, GOA, N.A.G.R.

"Elephant and Elephant Guns" $99 shipped
“Hunting Africa's Dangerous Game" $20 shipped.

red.dirt.elephant@gmail.com

Hoping to wind up where elephant hunters go.

Posts: 19366 | Location: Ocala Flats | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Bil,

This battle has been ongoing for many years, and Walter is way ahead of Roy in the battle.

Roy has been making promises for so many years to be nasty to Walter, but so far we have not seen anything yet.

I thought Walter went over the top the day we were shooting partridges a few years ago.

We decided to go and shoot some birds for the pot one afternoon.

I managed to shoot a few, and then handed Walter the shotgun. A Browning B2000 semi auto shotgun with 5 shot capacity.

Walter shot at a few birds without hitting any.

Roy thought of helping him. So next time we saw some he got out of the truck with t5he shooting sticks, saying to Walter "here, you need these"

As Roy put the sticks up, Walter stood next to him and fired 5 shots in quick succession!

Roy did not have any hearing protection, and started scvreaming "YOU *&^%$#@! I am going to get you for this"

We got back into the truck to drive away, and Roy said "I am going to get him! This time I am going to get him! I cannot hear a bloody thing now"

To make things worse, I looked at him and whispered "I thought you were deaf from before"

"RAISER YOUR VOICE! I CANNOT HEAR WHAT YOU ARE SAYING!"

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68771 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
Alexander Lake who wrote (amongst others) Killers In Africa. The Truth About animals Laying In Wait & Hunters Lying In Print once wedged a dead hippo into someone's bathroom. If you want to go smaller, you could use something like a baboon instead. rotflmo

As has been said, the rubber snake gives all kinds of options. Wink

Powder paint or hair dye etc tipped into the shower drum. (Helps if you disable the light in the bathroom first). jumping

I'll try to think of more later! tu2

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shakari:
Alexander Lake who wrote (amongst others) Killers In Africa. The Truth About animals Laying In Wait & Hunters Lying In Print once wedged a dead hippo into someone's bathroom. If you want to go smaller, you could use something like a baboon instead. rotflmo

As has been said, the rubber snake gives all kinds of options. Wink

Powder paint or hair dye etc tipped into the shower drum. (Helps if you disable the light in the bathroom first). jumping

I'll try to think of more later! tu2

The hair pait has been done to Walter.

My wife mixed orange hair dye into Walter shampoo bottle.

You should have seen him after he came out of the shower jumping

He was NOT very amused, especially as he was going back home in two days time!

Posts: 68771 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Walterhog:

I am getting ready for my next safari - may be I should call it sufferi. I am the one who suffers on safari.

Saeed is telling me off for playing some simple jokes on Roy. I told him everyone plays jokes on safari.

Please write all the jokes you play on your PH, safari staff and friends on safari.

For the first couple of days, just smile like you're up to something. It'll drive him crazy, for a while, then when he drops his guard, let the games begin!

Try shotgun shells filled with cotton or something similar and challenge him to a bird shoot.

Have fun

Posts: 3785 | Location: B.C. Canada | Registered: 08 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

The hair pait has been done to Walter.

My wife mixed orange hair dye into Walter shampoo bottle.

You should have seen him after he came out of the shower jumping

He was NOT very amused, especially as he was going back home in two days time!

I'd have paid good money to see that! tu2

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .366torque:
quote:

For the first couple of days, just smile like you're up to something. It'll drive him crazy, for a while, then when he drops his guard, let the games begin!

Try shotgun shells filled with cotton or something similar and challenge him to a bird shoot.

Have fun

We had aman who shot a release trigger on his trap gun. How the hell he managed to shoot it I have no idea.

So one day he sent it out to have a muzzle break cut into it.

I came to the club at lunch time, and saw his gun being delivered. I think it was a Wednesday, and he only comes to shoot at the weekend.

This was at the Greater Houston Gun Club in Houston, Texas.

I went home and loaded some shells with rice.

At the weekend I was at the shooting range early. And when my friend with the release trigger shotgun arrived;

"I shot your gun on Wednesday. That recoil reducer really works. It hardly kicks at all" I told him.

"Really? I am glad, I don't like recoil very much. I am going to try after lunch"

Handing him a loaded shell, I said "I heard that cutting those holes in the barrel sometimes alters the point of impact. Here, try shooting that rubbish drum"

"No no I cannot do that Bill will get very upset" Bill was the club manager.

"Don't worry about him, just try it. He won't know who shot it"

He took the shell from, loaded it, and fired at the drum.

"You missed it" I said .
"What? How the hell can I miss a drum? You are right about the recoil. I could hardly feel it"

We had dividing walls between the skeet fields.

I gave him another shell "Aim at that spot on the wall. You will see how far the point of impact has moved"

He took the shell, loaded it, and fired at the wall.

Nothing happened, as the wall was about 30 yards away.

"Bloody hell, how can you miss a wall?"

BY this time we had a number of spectators, and some unhelpful character suggested that I might have given him doctored ammo.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Limburger cheese under his mattress or just anywhere in his sleeping quarters Big Grin especially if it gets warm in there during the day time hours or rub just a little on his towels

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
Picture of Canuck
posted Hide Post
quote:

Walter,
I'd really love to help, but unfortunately I already e-mailed all my best practical jokes to Roy. Smiler
Cheers my friend,
Chris

Posts: 7122 | Location: The Rock (southern V.I.) | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of gas57
posted Hide Post
Super glue on the inside theads of the tops of all his shampoo, toothpaste, medicine bottles and so on.
Sugary candies inside the shower head. He showers, dries off and is sticky all over, so back into the shower, again and again!!!
Smear IcyHot on the inside of his undewear before a long ride in the truck away from camp and water sources!
25 pounds of bird seed all around his tent with extra leading inside. Apply in the dark and have fun at sunup!
Get a CD of a lion roaring. Run a wire and speaker to the gentleman's tent. Cut loose at 3AM! Take the bolt out of rifle while he is at dinner.
Soak toothbrush in habaneo juice!
Coat the phone in shoe polish and call it when he is near!
Superglue his shoes to the ceiling!
Fire the largest caliber rifle with a muzzle break outside his tent at 4AM, after the lion show!
A string of fiecrackers to follow at 5AM.
Axle grease on the inside of his doorknobs.
Anti-nail biting polish on the outside of his coffee cup.
Cut part of the seam on the back of his pants, as the day wears on, the moon comes out!!!
Have fun and do not hurt any one person or animal!!!!!!

When catapults are outlawed, only outlaws will have catapults!

Posts: 903 | Location: Texas | Registered: 14 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 308Sako
posted Hide Post
Walter, Get a "D" ring, the pull pin from a grenade. One night around the campfire bend down and pull it up asking Roy it belongs to something of his... "This was stuck under your chair..."

Member NRA, SCI- Life #358 28+ years now!
DRSS, double owner-shooter since 1983, O/U .30-06 Browning Continental set.

Posts: 3611 | Location: LV NV | Registered: 22 October 2002Reply With Quote

Picture of Mark
posted Hide Post
Here's a hunter pranked with a fake deer. (sorry but the video can't embed)

http://www.clipjunkie.com/Pran...-Hunter-vid6578.html

A couple of comments: There may be some PG13 images, so open with caution if kids are around.

What I find most interesting is how after he had shot the "deer", he believed and repeated the story as he was fed it.

Oh also, it doesn't matter how dead I think an animal is, the first time I walk up to it my gun is in my hands and not over my shoulder.

Now all you have to do is figure out how to sneak a stuffed buffalo through customs!

for every hour in front of the computer you should have 3 hours outside

Posts: 7774 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
WE already had Walter shoot a zebra blanket!

It was one of the funniest things I have seen!
It fact, it was so funny I could not stand any more, as I was rolling on the ground laughing, with Walter asking "why? why?"

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Many, many years ago my Father had one of the men he worked with who would go into the break room and see if anybody's wife had baked pie or cake, and take it. One day my Grandmother was visiting and my Father told my Mother in front of her. She baked a chocolate pie that evening using industrial grade Ex-Lax in lieu of chocolate syrup. He took a big piece and bragged about it to every one.
That lunch break it was gone, but it was not difficult to figure out who had taken it.

You might get a couple boxes and see how much $$$ a camp cook would require to make a pie.

just an errant thought...

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of BigBullet
posted Hide Post
Walter,
Load up a couple of cartridges with black powder and a wax bullet, then hand Roy or Alan the rifle to shoot an impala or warthog. Not recommended for buffalo hunting. Have fun and btw make sure someone is filming these antics!

BigBullet

"Half the FUN of the travel is the esthetic of LOSTNESS" Ray Bradbury
https://www.facebook.com/Natal...443607135825/?ref=hl

Posts: 1224 | Location: Lorraine, NY New York's little piece of frozen tundra | Registered: 05 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Sevens
posted Hide Post
Back when I was in boyscouts, we had a prank we liked to play while camping. I bet it could work in Africa as well.

Someone would make a batch of brownies and, while they're still warm, mold them into the shape of a turd. Get ahead of the group and place the "fecal matter" on the road (make sure you're far enough no one sees you place it). Return to your group and continue on with your hike. When you come upon the spoor, point it out (or get someone else in on it and have them point it out). Ponder what could have made the droppings then, when nobody has a definite answer, exclaim that the only way to truly know what made the droppings is to taste it. I think you can figure out the rest from there . . .

If you died tomorrow, what would you have done today ...

2018 Zimbabwe - Tuskless w/ Nengasha Safaris
2011 Mozambique - Buffalo w/ Mashambanzou Safaris

Posts: 2789 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 27 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

We had aman who shot a release trigger on his trap gun. How the hell he managed to shoot it I have no idea.

So one day he sent it out to have a muzzle break cut into it.

I came to the club at lunch time, and saw his gun being delivered. I think it was a Wednesday, and he only comes to shoot at the weekend.

This was at the Greater Houston Gun Club in Houston, Texas.

I went home and loaded some shells with rice.

At the weekend I was at the shooting range early. And when my friend with the release trigger shotgun arrived;

"I shot your gun on Wednesday. That recoil reducer really works. It hardly kicks at all" I told him.

"Really? I am glad, I don't like recoil very much. I am going to try after lunch"

Handing him a loaded shell, I said "I heard that cutting those holes in the barrel sometimes alters the point of impact. Here, try shooting that rubbish drum"

"No no I cannot do that Bill will get very upset" Bill was the club manager.

"Don't worry about him, just try it. He won't know who shot it"

He took the shell from, loaded it, and fired at the drum.

"You missed it" I said .
"What? How the hell can I miss a drum? You are right about the recoil. I could hardly feel it"

We had dividing walls between the skeet fields.

I gave him another shell "Aim at that spot on the wall. You will see how far the point of impact has moved"

He took the shell, loaded it, and fired at the wall.

Nothing happened, as the wall was about 30 yards away.

"Bloody hell, how can you miss a wall?"

BY this time we had a number of spectators, and some unhelpful character suggested that I might have given him doctored ammo.

animal animal rotflmo Fantastic!!

Posts: 3785 | Location: B.C. Canada | Registered: 08 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of graybird
posted Hide Post
Sprinkle a tiny bit of ground red pepper into your hunting buddies boots. When his feet start to sweat when out hunting, it will make his feet even hotter as the sweat activates the ground pepper giving him a little burning sensation.

CAUTION: Do NOT use too much, or you can actually burn his feet!!!

Graybird

"Make no mistake, it's not revenge he's after ... it's the reckoning."

Posts: 3722 | Location: Okie in Falcon, CO | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nail a hat, etc. to the table and watch what happens when they try to grab it on the way to the bakkie.
Icy hot in the hat band works great on hot days also (pull the band down and smear a little around the front part and fold it back up, that way it takes a little while to start warming thigs up).

Posts: 273 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 08 October 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
i see no one has mentioned the use of silver nitrate, a wonderful colorless liquid. placed in a glass of liquid, it will turn the tongue and mouth black for a week or more. placed on the eyepieces of binoculars and you have a racoon man. place on toilet seat and you have a real ring around the rosie!!! dancing

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Bil,

This battle has been ongoing for many years, and Walter is way ahead of Roy in the battle.

Roy has been making promises for so many years to be nasty to Walter, but so far we have not seen anything yet.

I thought Walter went over the top the day we were shooting partridges a few years ago.

We decided to go and shoot some birds for the pot one afternoon.

I managed to shoot a few, and then handed Walter the shotgun. A Browning B2000 semi auto shotgun with 5 shot capacity.

Walter shot at a few birds without hitting any.

Roy thought of helping him. So next time we saw some he got out of the truck with t5he shooting sticks, saying to Walter "here, you need these"

As Roy put the sticks up, Walter stood next to him and fired 5 shots in quick succession!

Roy did not have any hearing protection, and started scvreaming "YOU *&^%$#@! I am going to get you for this"

We got back into the truck to drive away, and Roy said "I am going to get him! This time I am going to get him! I cannot hear a bloody thing now"

To make things worse, I looked at him and whispered "I thought you were deaf from before"

"RAISER YOUR VOICE! I CANNOT HEAR WHAT YOU ARE SAYING!"

That's not funny.

Posts: 11729 | Location: Florida | Registered: 25 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kevin davis:
i see no one has mentioned the use of silver nitrate, a wonderful colorless liquid. placed in a glass of liquid, it will turn the tongue and mouth black for a week or more. placed on the eyepieces of binoculars and you have a racoon man. place on toilet seat and you have a real ring around the rosie!!! dancing

Valter, you gotta try this one!!! rotflmo

One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted Hide Post
Walter, if I were you, the one I'd be watching out for this year is Rene. She's so nice, but she's cooking up some 'special considerations' just for you.

Posts: 3909 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
http://forums.accuratereloadin...043/m/8051031431/p/1

Safari Pranks thread from earlier this year can be accessed through the above.

Posts: 636 | Location: The Hills | Registered: 24 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 375 fanatic
posted Hide Post
you can always try the pepper tick trick jumping

"Buy land they have stopped making it"- Mark Twain

Posts: 914 | Location: Burgersfort the big Kudu mekka of South Africa | Registered: 27 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Ghubert
posted Hide Post
Before I start this I need to know how low you're prepare to go Walter.

Is it war, or is it war?

Depending on the answer to the above question can you arrange for liquid nitrogen, iodine crystal, a giant birthday cake and a midget?

Posts: 11731 | Location: London, UK | Registered: 02 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Ghubert
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .366torque:
quote:

Valter, you gotta try this one!!! rotflmo

Do the binos and toilet seat thing by all means, though it'll sting(!!) if gets in the eyes, but ingestion isn't reccomended.

If you want to do something like this use a dilute solution of silver nitrate soaked into the guy's socks and carefully dried.

Unless he's a chemist it'll take him weeks to wrok out why his feet are slowly going black and you can fun in the meantime talking about gangrene and leprosy!

Posts: 11731 | Location: London, UK | Registered: 02 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just be careful with the practical joke.
I once almost beheaded a man with a machete over a rubber snake that was dangled over my shoulder while clearing trail. Just a simple reflex that could have been tragic.
The prankster received a small cut on his Adams apple and did-in-fact, drop a plum in his shorts. Just consider the consequence.

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks"
Hamlet III/ii

Posts: 423 | Location: Eastern Washington State | Registered: 16 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
i suppose the hot sauce in the toothpaste & shoe polish on the binocular cups have been tried already, but the nastiest thing is to put a dab of 30 minute epoxy glue on the zipper before breakfast. then by the time the tea has run its course the epoxy has set

Posts: 13461 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 375 fanatic:
you can always try the pepper tick trick jumping

That really is taking the piss! animal

There's no way he'd fall for that one though!

quote:

That's a new one on me but I'll be sure to remember it...... thanks! tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post
If you can get cooperation from the rest of the party resetting the alarm so he thinks he overslept by an hour or so is always fun.

Posts: 6725 | Location: central Texas | Registered: 05 August 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Herr Valter have you decided?

One of Us
Picture of chuck375
posted Hide Post
Variation of the rubber snake theme. Get a realistic life-like replica of a particularly feared poisonous snake and put it in the outhouse toilet right before the victim's morning "constitutional". We did that with a fake rattlesnake on an elk hunt and he blew up the crapper with his 44 mag. Pretty hilarious ...

Smiler

Chuck

Regards,

Chuck

"There's a saying in prize fighting, everyone's got a plan until they get hit"

Michael Douglas "The Ghost And The Darkness"

Posts: 4777 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: 01 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
last year in duploys camp we killed a puff adder on the road. terry curled it up right in fron of the refrigerator and then called peter in for a beer. the outcome of this was a new dance in the latest screaming running jumping theme, hereby known as the peter dance
Then again a simple little machine, known as the fart machine caused great glee

Posts: 13461 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jriley
posted Hide Post
Offer him a cigar that has been dipped in Ambesol. This is a mouth numbing gel that is meant for toothaches. After a minute or so he won't be able to feel his mouth and will drool for an hour or so.