THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Anyone hunted with Crusader Safaris/ Andrew Pringle RSA?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone hunted with Crusader Safaris/ Andrew Pringle RSA?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Sounds like some great free-range hunting for multiple plainsgame species...Anyone hunted there?

one of us
Picture of Andrew McLaren
posted Hide Post
Hi joester,

You can try the "ask" procedure or the "search" procedure. I tried the search method and got the following three hunt reports right here on AR:

http://forums.accuratereloadin...591012351#6591012351

http://forums.accuratereloadin...191089261#6191089261

http://forums.accuratereloadin...771024431#2771024431

Good luck!

Andrew McLaren
Professional Hunter and Hunting Outfitter since 1974.

http://www.mclarensafaris.com The home page to go to for custom planning of ethical and affordable hunting of plains game in South Africa!
Enquire about any South African hunting directly from andrew@mclarensafaris.com

After a few years of participation on forums, I have learned that:

One can cure:

Lack of knowledge – by instruction. Lack of skills – by practice. Lack of experience – by time doing it.

One cannot cure:

Stupidity – nothing helps! Anti hunting sentiments – nothing helps! Put-‘n-Take Outfitters – money rules!

My very long ago ancestors needed and loved to eat meat. Today I still hunt!

Posts: 1799 | Location: Soutpan, Free State, South Africa | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of leopards valley safaris
posted Hide Post
Great operation, Andrew is a nice chap.
We share a number of concessions here in the EC.
tu2

Dave Davenport
Outfitters license HC22/2012EC
Pro Hunters license PH74/2012EC
www.leopardsvalley.co.za
dave@leopardsvalley.co.za
+27 42 24 61388
HUNT AFRICA WHILE YOU STILL CAN
Follow us on FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/#!/leopardsvalley.safaris

Posts: 980 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 06 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Quite a lot of AR members have hunted with Andrew and his team - a top operation for true free-range animals... tu2

A day spent in the bush is a day added to your life
Hunt Australia - Website
Hunt Australia - Facebook
Hunt Australia - TV

Posts: 4456 | Location: Australia | Registered: 23 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys, we met Andrew @ DSC and immediately liked him. He told us to go out & get references. Can't wait to go!

One of Us
Picture of gbax
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by joester:
Thanks guys, we met Andrew @ DSC and immediately liked him. He told us to go out & get references. Can't wait to go!

Andrew runs a very slick operation - we hunted three of his camps last year - the link to the report is in my Signature below.

I have recently rebooked with Crusader for April this year.

one of us
Picture of FOsteology
posted Hide Post
My youngest son and I hunted with Crusader back in 2011. Chris and Andrew run an excellent operation. They have some very good areas to hunt, and all free-range.

Posts: 1181 | Location: Texas | Registered: 23 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Going back for the second time with Crusader next August!
Abundant and free range game and comfortable camps. We're bringing our wives, too.

Jack Hood

DRSS

Posts: 253 | Location: West Texas | Registered: 19 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of TexasHunter
posted Hide Post
I have hunted with Chris a few times and Andrew once. Great Guys! You will have an outstanding experience with them.

Posts: 126 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 30 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Robin and I hunted with Andrew in June 2012. Started out in Natal with Robin taking a great old nyala and a super bushbuck at 15.5". Moved to the Stormberg mountains and I took a very good Vaal Rhebok. Moved again to the eastern cape camp and took caracal and duiker. We had the opportunity to take many other trophies but had to limit our take because we were on our way to the second leg of the safari to Zim for leopard, sable and buffalo.

Andrew is as straight a shooter as you will find. We had no surprises. Camps were great, food excellent and no shortage of trophy opportunities.

John and Robin

Posts: 87 | Location: Texas | Registered: 22 March 2006Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
My brother and I hunted with Andrew and crew in May 2012. Can not say enough good things about Andrew and crew. Free range hunting on very large properties at it's finest. Just spoke to Andrew at the Houston Safari Show on Sunday, and he continues to improve camps and add properties to hunt. We took world class trophies including 63" Kudu, 17" Common Reedbuck, and 29" Nyalas. We will return soon. You will have to look hard to find a better place for Plains game than Crusader Safaris.

Darrell

Posts: 24 | Location: friendswood texas | Registered: 01 March 2011Reply With Quote