THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    SCI Reno - my activities and observations

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SCI Reno - my activities and observations
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Just getting back from a short trip to Reno based on time that I had. I was in the show for Wednesday only. Show looked like it was off to a good start and booths were well laid out.

AR people I saw were Scottyboy who I knew but had not met face to face, Brett Hoop, Martin Pieters and wife Candy, John and Vicki Greeff, Craig Boddington, Aaron Neilson, Larry Shores, John Barth, Barry and Rob Style, Olivia Naloz (sat with her on the bus lucky guy that I am),and some others I probably have forgotten. People I missed seeing and wanted to reconnect with were Wendel Reich, Don Heath, and Buzz. Just did not find them in the time I had.

Other booths I went by and spent time at were Westley Richards and friend Simon Clode, Pro Africa Safaris with Frik and Louie Muller, Walker Watson Safaris with Cliff Walker and Bruce Watson, Paul Bramber of Wanganui, Raul Ramonis booth (what lions he has there, wow), Timberghost Ranch, Muy Grande Ranch, Bruce Parker (I will be hunting my third brown bear with him in May), Fausti (Barbera was there and simply beautiful), had a good talk with Jeff Rann about what he is doing in Zambia and the BOTS issues, Peter and Judy Hepburn, and Philip Soucy.

My general impressions in talking to all of them were that the bookings were improving but still not where they want them to be. Most quality operations were fairly sold out for 2011 with the odd buffalo, etc. still available. Gun sales seemed to be doing better than before. The taxidermy displays were phenominal as usual.

I missed both AR gatherings because the Brew Brothers was just too far out of my way and I got occupied at RumBullions and did not make the Harrahs Steakhouse with Scott. Wished I could have met more of you and hope to next year.

I did see Mark Sullivan walking around in the Atlantis the night before and saw him that morning in the entrance. Not sure if they let him in or not or what the details of his ban were. I was on the phone in the lobby for about 30 minutes while he was walking around and no one paid him any attention. He seemed like a non-event from my perspective.

There was some discussion going around about the various country hunting organizations pushing for SCI to support not allowing participation in the show by outfitters that were not aligned or affiliated with the official professional hunting body of that country. This is to keep the OOA type outfits from pulling the stunts they have done before with local and or prohibited individuals. I did not read this as no desire to have for example SA operatiors coming to Zimbabwe with clients or booking them there. It was more focused on making sure of the legitimacy of the operators with the professional body of that country. This is an active lobby going on. I was also told that in a meeting with these bodies with SCI that a rather well known Zim PH told Kevin Anderson that if he could not understand this need, he needed to step down. I do not say this as a blast at all to SCI as I am hopeful that SCI will pay attention to this and clean up the process. After it is all said and with the known problems I am a firm believer that SCI is our main weapon in our ability to continue to hunt.

In general, I had a great time, saw lots of old friends, and will probably go again next year.

Curious what the other guys I saw and met thought.

Larry

York, SC

One of Us
Picture of A.Dahlgren
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the update, if anyone have a camera with them please take photos.

Posts: 2638 | Location: North | Registered: 24 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sorry Andrew, I did have my small Kodak but just forgot to get any pictures. I have some of Craig, John Greeff and I that I can post in a couple of days.

York, SC

one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
You accomplished a lot in one day.

The concept of not allowing a non-member of a professional organization to display a booth is an interesting one. I look forward to discussions about that on it's own thread.

"There are worse memorials to a life well-lived than a pair of elephant tusks." Robert Ruark

Posts: 4780 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
Larry fine job and outstanding report.

Mike

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6768 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ExpressYourself
posted Hide Post
Nice report Larry. I too had a very enjoyable, although brief, time at SCI this year as I could only dedicate one day (Wednesday) to mill around and visit. It is always great fun to meet with old friends and to make new ones.

I enjoyed the opportunity to spend some time with Boddington, Jeff Rann, George Caswell, Lewis Drake, Larry Bucher, Creig Butler, and enjoyed talking about custom work with Lon Paul and James Tucker of W.J. Jeffrey & Company. James is quite the stock guy. I saw Simon Clode briefly but unfortunately did not have a chance to chat. That is the great thing about an event such as the SCI convention, people of all experience levels and backgrounds have an opportunity to meet and interact.

Larry Bucher shared a very touching and personal story about himself and a leopard that occurred some 7 years ago. I know he has shared it before elsewhere but I hope he might share it publicly here someday on AR as I think many would enjoy the impact of the story. Since it is a personal story I will say no more.

I was able to spend the day walking the floor with Mark Sullivan and his lovely wife Kathy. They are absolutely wonderful people and great company as some of you know. It seemed like every few steps someone wanted to discuss SCI with Mark as well as to discuss hunting.

My wife and Kathy spent some time with Marc Watts but I did not have a chance to chat with him as we were going opposite directions. It is nice to know Watts was at the show even though he did not have a booth this year.

The general feeling that I received after talking with many is that the industry as a whole needs a break as the financial difficulties we have all experienced continue to have an impact.

I left my camera in the truck (again) so I did not snap any photos.

Shawn Joyce
Diizche Safari Adventures
P.O. Box 1445
Lincoln, CA 95648
E-mail: shawn.joyce@diizchesafariadventures.net
Cell: (916) 804-3318

Shoot Straight, Live the Dream, and Keep Turning the Pages to Your Next Adventure!™
Website- www.DiizcheSafariAdventures.com
Blog- http://diizchesafari.blogspot.com/
Twitter- http://twitter.com/DiizcheSafari
YouTube- http://www.youtube.com/user/shawncjoyce
Facebook- http://on.fb.me/gYytdn
Instagram: diizchesafari_official

Posts: 874 | Location: Northern CA | Registered: 24 January 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of martin pieters
posted Hide Post
Larry it was a pleasure meeting you
mart

martinpieterssafaris@gmail.com
www.martinpieterssafaris.com

" hunt as if it's your last one you'll ever be on"

Posts: 639 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of safari-lawyer
posted Hide Post
Missed you at Harrah's.

Will J. Parks, III

Posts: 2989 | Location: Alabama USA | Registered: 09 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Small Bore
posted Hide Post
Fallow Buck and me are here just about to get to the bar for a well earned beer and a smuggled Cuban cigar Smiler

Did some good collections of guns for Atkin, Grant & Lang to get into restoration and re-stocking etc. Lining up some hunts and putting together some interesting contacts.

Bumped into Mark and George Kyriacou, Clive Eton, Grant Albers and picked up on some stories since we were elephant worrying together in Okavango in '07.

Not spent enough time on our shared stand due to 'issues' but getting around and very much enjoying it. The beer in the AR meeting was excellent and I put a good bit away but FB had the hangover!

We are here for the duration so if anyone is still around, check us out at the Silver Legacy.

One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
I've been there since Wednesday and will be there until the show closes on Saturday evening. Most of the outfitters that I talked to said it was a little slow. I thought so as well. Met and saw alot of well knowns, as well as many AR members. The lawyers CLE on Wildlife Law was excellent as usual. One interesting thing though. I stopped by Roy Vincent's booth to visit with him and noticed that Roy had posted a lot of pics with Saeed in them, but NONE WITH WALTER. I asked him about it and he said, with a straight face, that he didn't want to scare business away! dancing dancing dancing Mike (Retreever): Pierre said hi! Big Grin

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Use Enough Gun:
I've been there since Wednesday and will be there until the show closes on Saturday evening. Most of the outfitters that I talked to said it was a little slow. I thought so as well. Met and saw alot of well knowns, as well as many AR members. The lawyers CLE on Wildlife Law was excellent as usual. One interesting thing though. I stopped by Roy Vincent's booth to visit with him and noticed that Roy had posted a lot of pics with Saeed in them, but NONE WITH WALTER. I asked him about it and he said, with a straight face, that he didn't want to scare business away! dancing dancing dancing Mike (Retreever): Pierre said hi! Big Grin

Sadly, Roy is right.

And he has the luxury of being able to hide Walter, I don't!

So if I have to put up with him, you lot have to do the same too!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68679 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Just got back today, most of the outfitters did OK, but not great, at Dallas. The attendance seemed a little lower than normal, but bookings seemed to be very slowly picking up.

I had the pleasure of meeting Ivan Carter at the Chifuti Safari booth. Had a great photo op with my son, Ivan was very gracious and engaging. He saw my Accurate Reloading name tag and said that he saw my video of Alan Shearing and myself almost getting stepped on by a very angry cow elephant. When I mentioned that I had found out first hand how easy it is to miss (at least for me) a elephant brain shot, in a matter-of-fact tone of voice he said," I miss all the time". What a class act. Methinks Mr. Carter was being very modest, he sure seems to hit a lot more than he misses on all the videos I have seen.

Buzz said that Alan Shearing had finally gotten a Land Cruiser and was back in the saddle for 2011. Alan's internet access continues to be all stuffed up, but hope for an improvement is near. If you want to get hold of him just e-mail Buzz. He has fully recovered from his injuries.

Greatly releived to hear that George Brown and his wife Lynette are still on their beautiful Reyatta farm in the Bubianna Conservancy. Frik and Louie Muller at Pro Safaris said that George is doing anti-poaching work for them as well as some plains game hunts.

I asked the guys at the Ruger booth if Ruger was discontinuing the RSM and was told that Ruger was not going to produce any for 2011, but would in 2012. I smell a rat. Let's say that all the distibutors are loaded up with RMS's that are not selling and that they want to let the inventory at the distributor's get reduced before they produce any more. If that's true, why did they not have any RSM's on display? Stay tuned.

Looking forward to Vegas in 2012.

Posts: 1051 | Registered: 02 November 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I did see Mark Sullivan inside on Wednesday, surprisingly with a blue exhibitors badge.

No booth though.

Posts: 389 | Location: Montana, USA | Registered: 29 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Martin, as well, great to meet you and Candy. I think she should be head of marketing for the PH's of Zimbabwe. No way to win a debate with her. I am sure you have a tough life at home with chores, etc. Seriously, it was fun spending time with you guys. What better place on earth to see all of your old friends and hunting acquaintances. I wish I could have stayed longer.

Too bad not to have met more AR members. It is just so huge and so little time.

Martin, I hope I had the concept right on the official recognition of the organizations being a requirement for people to exhibit. Maybe you can explain better to all here.

Larry

York, SC

One of Us
Picture of billrquimby
posted Hide Post
I was at the SCI convention on Wednesday and Thursday, and the only AR members I met were Larry Sellers and Idaho Sharpshooter. Enjoyed the time spent with both.

Wanted to get to the beer place on Wednesday, but had some health issues.

It was a great show again, though, and as always it was enjoyable to meet with old friends from all over the globe.

I'll be 75 when the convention is held in Las Vegas next year, and I think it will be my last. I began attending SCI conventions at 'Vegas in 1983, and it will be a good time to hang up my spurs.

Bill Quimby

Posts: 2633 | Location: tucson and greer arizona | Registered: 02 February 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Gator1
posted Hide Post
I talked to you on Wednesday for some Bill.

Of course you don't know me by my Screen name.

I think we talk to a lot of people without knowing their true identity or screen name. That's what makes it fun.

Gator

A Proud Member of the Obamanation

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left."
Ecclesiastes 10:2

"There are some ideas so absurd that only an intellectual could believe them." George Orwell

Posts: 2753 | Location: Climbing the Mountains of Liberal BS. | Registered: 31 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wish I had known so many were there. Instead of socializing, I just walked around seeing how big the blasted event was.

I only spent Friday at the show, but all the outfitters I talked with said things were going well. No one offered me any "great deals that you cannot live without" and some of the guys I have hunted with before were so busy that I didn't get a chance to talk with them while I was there.

It was the first trip for me, so I can't compare to other years, but it sure seemed busy for a week day. Heck, Mark Young was so busy, he couldn't even tell me how ugly I am...

Posts: 10995 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billrquimby
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gator1:
I talked to you on Wednesday for some Bill.

Of course you don't know me by my Screen name.

I think we talk to a lot of people without knowing their true identity or screen name. That's what makes it fun.

Wish you would have said something. It's nice to put faces to the posts. Hope I wasn't rude. I wasn't feeling well and had some problems.

Bill Quimby

Posts: 2633 | Location: tucson and greer arizona | Registered: 02 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Last day was a little busier, but still a slow show. A lot of tire kickers. A couple of exhibitors said that they hoped to just break even for the show. Some exhibitors did a lot of reading while sitting. Some of the well knowns appeared to be busy consistently. I probably spent more money at this show than at any of the others that I've attended over the years-but not on hunts. You would think that outfitters would be adjusting their prices to fill their calendars, rather than booking a few hunts at increased prices. Just my 2 cents worth. Big Grin Our local chapter banquet was very slow this year as well. We will be hosting SCI next year in Las Vegas.

One of Us
Picture of martin pieters
posted Hide Post
Hi Larry

We had several various early morning meetings with the professional hunting associations and SCI, and it was agreed that the board would vote on having only to exhibit you have to be a member in good standing with a recognized association from your operating country, we are very happy that SCI took this seriously as it will benefit the hunting community a great deal.

martinpieterssafaris@gmail.com
www.martinpieterssafaris.com

" hunt as if it's your last one you'll ever be on"

Posts: 639 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I had a great time as usual; attended some very interesting and informative seminars. Got a headache from discussing hunts with various outfitters for several days. Luck was with me however, after consuming a number of beers at the Friday AR get-together, we were well prepared to make financial commitments and booked a hunt (it's very apparent why beer is free at the auctions).

Posts: 231 | Location: Washington state | Registered: 03 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I had a wonderful time in Reno (just flew back this morning).. Was there since Wed morning.

I got to meet alot of great guys from AR on this trip. I had the pleasure of meeting Larry (BigBear), Larry Shores, Tim Herald, Jack Bold, Will Parks (safari lawyer) and his lovely wife, Buzz Charlton, Alister Norton, Arjun (Reddy375), and I'm sure many others I've left off the list. It was a whirlwind of a week there.
As others said, it seemed a bit slower than other SCI shows I've been to. Not dead, just slow.
As usual, the well known guys in the industry were busy.

I was able to square away both of my 2011 hunts away while there (British Columbia goat in Oct and Mid Asian ibex in Kyrgystan in Nov) as well as get my dates set and deposit in for my 2012 hunt (Aussie buff).

Great to meet all you guys!

So much to see, so little time to see it all and meet everyone.

Posts: 2163 | Registered: 13 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just back from SCI Reno. Spent all four days at the Show and had a super time as usual. Overall it seemed the Show attendance was about the same as last year, down some from the four or five years previous to those. There was no lack of things to see and folks to talk with. Most established outfits seemed really busy. Truly a first class exposition. tu2

Spent some time with Bill Quimby and enjoyed it greatly. Thanks Bill. Talked with Aaron Neilson, Matt Graham, Mark Young, Greg Brownlee, Craig Bod, from AR. Missed a lot of folks I am sure as was unable to attend the Giraffe Bar get together. CB's Lion Hunting seminar was very good as always is the case.

The weather was outstanding, food and drink excellent, visiting with old friends and making many new ones a real treat. Booked an African hunt, close to making a choice for some taxidermy work because of a one on one meet at the show.

Word is they are adding around 500 more booths next year at Las Vegas/Mandalay Bay. Uggh!! I really dislike LV in the worst way as a destination for anything, but will hold decision on attending or not until all the details are in. I rate Reno a 9 and Las Vegas a 0, am sure others will disagree?

All and all, still a "can't miss" event for me and my friends.

Larry Sellers
SCI Life Member

Posts: 3460 | Location: Jemez Mountains, New Mexico | Registered: 09 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just got back to Iowa from SCI Reno--met a bunch of great guys at the AR get together on Wed night at Brew Bros. Got some great bullet info from Sam Rose, and really appreciate his and Michaels work with terminal bullet performance here on AR.
Missed you BigBBear, but I am taking good care of your your old Heym 500 NE, and have adopted two sisters to keep her company since we last talked, with a fourth bigger bore sibling to be born in approx 9 months thanks to Ken at Verney Carron.
SCI attendance numbers appeared down to me, but most Exhibitors I talked to said the people that were there were spending more $ than last year and the year before.
Thanks to Martin and Candy Pieters for helping my friends and I finalize our 2011 and 2012 Zim hunt plans--hope u had a great show and safe trip home to your kids.

Dennis Schemmel

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Tremendous time this year!! There were two guys NOT drinking the Porter Wednesday at the Peppermill, but I will not embarrass them here. Friday's get together was even better attended than last year's.

The neatest thing, was the SCI Vietnam Veteran's Rendezvous Breakfast on Friday morning. Michael Petersen entertained us, and his video of Iraq/Afghanistan vets and operations was very moving. I do not think there was a dry eye in the place by time it finished playing.

Several companies donated prizes for a free drawing after the meal and presentations. Y'all won't believe this, but I won a Trijicon TR23-2G 5-20X rifle scope.

Craig got me for two books, the "African Hunter II" he did with Peter Flack, and his excellent collaboration with Geoff Broom "A Life on Safari". Holland's has a fantastic book offering; "Paradox", about the history of the guns.

Time for bed, thanks to everybody there who said hi.

Vegas, huh?

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Still in Reno for another day.... I like Reno, not looking forward to Vegas next year, what a drag.

We had a fantastic show... attendance I'd say might have been a little up on last year (still down on the recent past) but the members overall seemed pretty keen to book hunts and I have to say we did quite well there, just as we did at Dallas.

It was great to meet and in some cases revist with so many AR members - what a great community we have here!!! tu2 I didnt get to go to any AR functions as usual - just too damn tired and busy but I am sure they would have been a success and lots of fun. I didnt see much of the convention either, just too busy to walk the floor, which mkaes me sad, travlling all this way and not really get to see much.

I did go to the Weatherby dinner as usual, which was great and for the first time got to go to an SCI dinner (first time for me - Sat night), as one of my clients was winning the Diana Award. Both those events were great and I got to hear Sarah Palin speak twice in one week which was pretty good entertainment and pretty interesting too.

Anyhow - cheers to all of you
MG

A day spent in the bush is a day added to your life
Hunt Australia - Website
Hunt Australia - Facebook
Hunt Australia - TV

Posts: 4456 | Location: Australia | Registered: 23 January 2003Reply With Quote
Picture of Canuck
posted Hide Post
I was there from late wednesday afternoon until closing on Saturday. Had a fantastic time. Was my first time at an SCI show...pretty impressive!

I spent quite a bit of time each day at Vincent Safaris booth with Roy and Rene (and Snoopy!), and at TGTS with Alan and Paul Olivier. Was really great catching up with them.

Some other hi-lites were meeting and talking to (in no particular order): Rainer Josch, Kai-Uwe Denker, Craig Boddington, D'arcy Echols, Buzz Charlton, Myles McAllum, Pierre Van Tonder, Adam Clements, Aaron Neilson, Eva Shockey, and many many others. Spent some time with the Tanzania PH guys at their social, and talked at length with guys from Robin Hurt and TAWICO, as a friend was looking to book a hunt. I also spent lots of time hanging out with a number of BC, Yukon and NWT outfitters too (old friends and new aquaintances), but I won't list them all.

I saw Ivan Carter on a couple occassions but never managed to catch him when he wasn't busy with someone else.

I had a great time. Wish I was more organized and got to meet more AR members, but the time really flew by. For a first timer that is one HUGE show to try to get through in 3.5 days!

Posts: 7122 | Location: The Rock (southern V.I.) | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Any body book tickets to Sarah Palin? How was she?

One of Us
Picture of billrquimby
posted Hide Post
She was the keynote speaker at Tuesday night's Weatherby Award banquet, and was energetic and fun. I left for home on Friday, but I assume she was just as good at SCI's Saturday night dinner.

Bill Quimby

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Use Enough Gun:
Any body book tickets to Sarah Palin? How was she?
I saw her both nights and I thought she did pretty well - and good fun too. Some of the speaches over-lapped but they were different at the same time. At the Sat dinner she talked for quite a long time about predator control, mostly wolves, of which she seems to have a keen interest. Not surprising being where she is from and her hunting background. She highlighted the fact that this pro-canine predator greeny movement is everywhere and one of the biggest threats to what we do. I thought that stuff was really good and her enthusiasm and the political message of course. She also talked a lot about family values stuff and support for the military - pretty standard but worthwhile of course. She was playing to a home crowd in most respects - so she seemed to be enjoying herself.

A day spent in the bush is a day added to your life
Hunt Australia - Website
Hunt Australia - Facebook
Hunt Australia - TV

Posts: 4456 | Location: Australia | Registered: 23 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
TripleB, I couldn't go this year, so I've been counting on you to tell the tale with your customary flair.

But your report this year was far less colorful than in times past.

Too little time?

Were things that subdued?

Did the flamboyant and flavorful all stay home? Big Grin

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13625 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Michael, I am trying to figure out who TripleB is but in case it was me, I am a little confused. To my memory which is not the best I have not reported out on a show before, maybe I did, just do not remember. Also, you may have meant someone else but I pretty much laid it out like I saw it. I did forget to mention time at the Heym booth (my first stop) with Chris Sells, Tony Black, Mark Cash. Lots of nice toys there but they were getting busy as usual.

Larry

York, SC

One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
Sorry, BigBBear, my mistake.

I confused you with someone else.

Must be snow madness!

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13625 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No sweat! thanks for reply

York, SC

one of us
posted Hide Post
http://www.ktvn.com/Global/story.asp?S=13914022

News video of the Convention, incredible taxidermy work.

Kathi

kathi@wildtravel.net
708-425-3552

"The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page."

Posts: 9486 | Location: Chicago | Registered: 23 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Matt and Bill for the short reports. My wife is still mad at me for not getting tickets early enough for Sarah! Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sure seemed like there were fewer people walking the aisles to me.

My friends in the business say their bookings were up regardless.

Posts: 12095 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Frostbit
posted Hide Post
Seemed like more people than two years ago. Outfitters I talked with said people were booking as compared to saying I need to wait and see.

2015 His & Her Leopards with Derek Littleton of Luwire Safaris - http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/2971090112
2015 Trophy Bull Elephant with CMS http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/1651069012
DIY Brooks Range Sheep Hunt 2013 - http://forums.accuratereloadin...901038191#9901038191
Zambia June/July 2012 with Andrew Baldry - Royal Kafue http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7971064771
Zambia Sept 2010- Muchinga Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4211096141
Namibia Sept 2010 - ARUB Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6781076141

Posts: 7624 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With Quote