Find
Notify
Tools

NAMIBIA IN AUG
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I would like to thank everyone for suggestions
and help I just completed my booking to Nambiia clap 21 days for leopard and plains game. my wife is goiing for the first week then she wiill return. I have just bought a new home in Ohio and moving from Arizona 1st week in july then Namibia aug 2nd will be very busy next 10 weeks. thanks again for all the help!

Perception is reality
regardless the truth!

Stupid people should not breed

DRSS
NRA Life Member
Owner of USOC Adventure TV

Posts: 923 | Location: Phx Az and the Hills of Ohio | Registered: 13 March 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
Congratulations and good luck on your hunt!

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
RMOO7 ... I'll be there roughly the same time as you .. for about as long .. Up near Kamanjab ... How about a wager on who whacks the biggest wart hog ? beer If I lose I shall mail you a pound of smoked British Columbia sockeye ! If I win ..... Confused Smiler
Scruffy ..........

Posts: 1535 | Location: Alberta/Namibia | Registered: 29 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
SCRUFFY

Love the wager. I'm hunting 280 km north west of Windhoek in the heart of the Erongo
moutains. If i lose how about a jar of blackberry jam from my parents farm beer
what is your iternary be fun to have a
drink in Windhoek cheers

Perception is reality
regardless the truth!

DRSS
NRA Life Member

Posts: 923 | Location: Phx Az and the Hills of Ohio | Registered: 13 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on the hunt! My condolences on Ohio lol I'm leaving for Namibia next week for leopard and plains game with Vaughan Fulton.

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3507 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hah ! The blackberry jam sounds perfect ! thumb I leave the Great White North on August 4th .. so I reckon that I'll be in Windhoek on the 6th ... I'll be back on the 21st ... (sheesh ... that ain't very long this year ... Frowner) in Windhoek ... It is only fair to warn you .. that I usually shoot a pig that is about 15 inches .. Of course, that is 'at the shoulder' ... Smiler

Posts: 1535 | Location: Alberta/Namibia | Registered: 29 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I will be about sixty miles east of Grootfontein hunting with Antonie Loew for 21 days starting August 14.I bowhunt so if you guys let me in on the wager I want an inch or two of handicap.Some folks may say I already got a handicap of an inch or two but at this particular time I am talking about the warthog tusks.

Would a bottle of pure fire Louisiana hot sauce get me in this mix?

We seldom get to choose
But I've seen them go both ways
And I would rather go out in a blaze of glory
Than to slowly rot away!

Posts: 1370 | Location: Shreveport,La.USA | Registered: 08 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
eyedoc

sounds good to me
sorry about that inch or to handicap
doesn't leave much for bragging jumping

\lhook7 pm sent

Perception is reality
regardless the truth!

DRSS
NRA Life Member

one of us
posted Hide Post
Too cool !!! thumb I'm going to try and whack mine with a Baikal SxS 30-06 ...Glad that you're aboard ! beer