THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Posting pictures of hunts and hunt reports
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Posting pictures of hunts and hunt reports
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
What I have discovered is that all these utterly stupid idiots who have no life, and try to make sure everyone else is in the same boat as them, are not good at aruing back.

Years ago I had an email from a supposedly "professor" in one of the universities in Australia.

She turned out to be a perfect example of this.

Apparently she was searching for articles on the black mamba, and somehow arrived at AR.

She hit the roof!

She wrote me a rather nasty letter, and being stupid, she had all her job details as her letter head, and she added a note that her email is private, and should not be shared with anyone.

Well, SHE decided her email is private, I never did.

I posted her message here on AR.

Some of our members wrote to her head of the university.

Someone found that she was not in the job she claimed to be.

She wrote back an email telling off for sharing her email message.

I wrote back and asked her if she was a professor of brainless idiots, as she assumed I will just comply with what she wanted, while she felt she had the right to question what I do.

Never heard of her again.

I remember that, and good times were had by all!

Posts: 7782 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote