Find
Notify
Tools

Aish!!!!!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Kenyan man nearly lynched after having sex with sheep

NAIROBI - A cobbler suspected of sorcery was attacked and nearly lynched by outraged villagers in central Kenya yesterday after being caught having sex with a female sheep, witnesses and officials said.

Joshua Kiplagat, 36, sustained a serious head wound when the sheep's owner threw a machete at him after finding him in flagrante delicto with a prize ewe in the Rift Valley district of Bomet, they said.

He was then tied to a tree stump for five hours before being frogmarched naked with the violated ovine in tow to a police station where he confessed to several acts of bestiality that he blamed on the devil, they said.

"I was sent by the devil to do that," Kiplagat told the angry crowd.

Several people accused him of being a warlock, and one disgusted woman claimed to have seen him engaging in sex acts with a dog.

"I saw this man mounting a dog two weeks ago at around seven in the evening and I was so surprised," said the woman, who gave her name as Leah.

The bloodied shoe repairer adamantly denied allegations that he was a wizard and insisted that his affection for animals was limited to sheep.

"I only made love to the ewe twice using two condoms but I never do it regularly," he said in his defence.

Bomet assistant district chief Paul Kikwai, who was present at the police station, expressed shock at the incident and vowed that Kiplagat would be punished although he made no comment on the villagers' actions.

"We have never seen such incidents here and we are just wondering how many people around here engage in this kind of acts," he lamented.

Posts: 194 | Location: Namibia | Registered: 04 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kamaatu:
after being caught having sex with a female sheep, ....

Nothing queer about Joshua. roflmao

John H.

NitroExpress.com - the net's double rifle forum

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Now that is some really BAAAAA NEWS!

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Years ago, a local fixture named Roy, got caught standing in a wheelbarrow behind a cow. Well Roy got fined $50US and made the local paper for beastiality (sp). From then on he was known and Ole Cow Puncher Roy.

I hadn't thought of this one since Roy passed away about 10 years ago.

Minkman

Posts: 659 | Location: "The Muck", NJ | Registered: 10 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
damn near sounds like old slick willie

Posts: 13460 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hope he picked a pretty one jump

Rich Elliott

Rich Elliott
Ethiopian Rift Valley Safaris

Posts: 2013 | Location: Crossville, IL 62827 USA | Registered: 07 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
At least he wrapped that rascal, safe sex with sheep in "Old Darkest A" go figure..........JJ

" venator ferae bestiae et aquae vitae "

Posts: 593 | Location: Southern WV, USA | Registered: 03 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I wonder if the Kenyans use knee boots to hold the back legs like Idaho sheep herders.

jump

465H&H

Posts: 5686 | Location: Nampa, Idaho | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kamaatu:
expressed shock at the incident and vowed that Kiplagat would be punished although he made no comment on the villagers' actions.

"We have never seen such incidents here and we are just wondering how many people around here engage in this kind of acts," he lamented.

The punishment was, they removed the ribbon he had tied around her tail! Now he has to screw the whole flock to find her again!

I guess old JOSHUAis a naturalized African who immagrated from Wyoming USA!

jump

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of baboon
posted Hide Post
This is not something that just happens in Kenya!

http://www.fox21.com/Global/story.asp?S=3456745

Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war;
That this foul deed shall smell above the earth
With carrion men, groaning for burial.

Posts: 1107 | Location: Houston Texas | Registered: 06 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 30ott6
posted Hide Post
Easy Mac. I'm sure you meant Montana. Wink

Posts: 1143 | Location: Cody, WY | Registered: 06 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
As to the link baboon posted...

quote:
Princess's little dog house is empty now.

Apparently more important for the journalist what happend to the dog than what happend to the two little girls. thumbdown

Regards,
Martin

-----------------------
A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition. - R. Kipling

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One Of Us
Picture of new_guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Marterius:
As to the link baboon posted...

quote:
Princess's little dog house is empty now.

Apparently more important for the journalist what happend to the dog than what happend to the two little girls. thumbdown

Regards,
Martin

No Kidding!

It amazes me how f#$%^&g sick some people are.

www.heymusa.com

HSC Booth # 306
SCI Booth # 3947

one of us
posted Hide Post
How come y'all know so much about sex and sheep?? bewildered

Frans

jump

Posts: 1717 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Registered: 17 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Probably a Kiwi on holidays ,who tried to disguise himself as a local ,with black shoe polish

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I was really hoping that baboons post was from NORTH Carolina, but no!

A nation with dogs and whiskey beats Nazis. A nation with cats and spritzers is asking to be shoved around.

Posts: 85 | Location: Charleston, SC | Registered: 21 February 2005Reply With Quote