THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Picture of the latest 100 hundred pounder
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Picture of the latest 100 hundred pounder
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of fla3006
posted Hide Post
quote:
tendrams: For probably close to the price of this hunt, a guy can get a little apartment in many parts of Europe (even by a beach) or, if wanting something closer to home, a little place in rural Canada. I am personally amazed that more guys don't do this sort of thing.
Good point, unfortunately, and for many reasons. Great trophy!

NRA Life Member, Band of Bubbas Charter Member, PGCA, DRSS.
Shoot & hunt with vintage classics.

Posts: 9487 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 11 January 2002Reply With Quote
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
Absolutely SPECTACULAR!! Congratulations and WELL DONE to all!!

I think this magnificent trophy only solidifies the importance of US Hunters keeping the pressure on Congress to reverse the Ban and develop Scientifically Based rules and decisions!

Again, it is my opinion that if NOT changed by US, these legally hunted elephants will end up in the illegal trade....illegally stolen from African inventory.....go figure!!

Cheers,

470EDDY

Posts: 2674 | Location: The Other Washington | Registered: 24 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
That is exactly what I ve been saying
This ban more than likely increases chance the ivory that stays behind will end up in China or some other BFE...

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Beauty!

Posts: 1815 | Location: Sinton, Texas | Registered: 08 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Eland Slayer
posted Hide Post
WOW!! What an incredible old bull!!

Hunt Report - South Africa 2022

Wade Abadie - Wild Shot Photography
Website | Facebook | Instagram

Posts: 3109 | Location: Hockley, TX | Registered: 01 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
where was the bull taken?

Posts: 405 | Location: Dallas, Pennsylvania | Registered: 16 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Tscholotscho

Posts: 12095 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Lin Stanton
posted Hide Post
That's what happens when you start to look after an area well done to thys and his operation

Lin Stanton
Email: lindon@mbalabalasafaris.com
www.mbalabalasafaris.com

Posts: 134 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 19 June 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dwarf416
posted Hide Post
hell of a bull! absolutely awesome. congratulations on a bull of a lifetime. Larry pm send.

diego

Posts: 645 | Location: madrid spain | Registered: 31 October 2007Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tendrams:
quote:
Originally posted by BEGNO:
This ban won't last forever.

And even if it did, so what. For probably close to the price of this hunt, a guy can get a little apartment in many parts of Europe (even by a beach) or, if wanting something closer to home, a little place in rural Canada. I am personally amazed that more guys don't do this sort of thing.

On this train of thought, many people in Zimbabwe or Tanzania can build house with what each of us spends on any hunt.

Sad fact of life, and no one can do anything about it.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68685 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
Absolutely right Saeed
Probably whole farm or ranch, especially for elephant hunts.
But I doubt you could buy even apartment in Europe for that.
Maybe somewhere in Eastern parts where it is as corrupted as in Africa.

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
what kind of gun is that in the picture? an enfield?