Find
Notify
Tools

Welcome to my Nightmare
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
http://www.superslam.org/convention/seminars

Just a heads up, if anyone is attending the Grand Slam Club/Ovis Convention in Las Vegas January 24-27, 2018, Walt Palmer has a seminar on Saturday January 27th, 10:00 to 11:00 a.m.
"Welcome to my Nightmare".

Kathi

kathi@wildtravel.net
708-425-3552

"The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page."

Posts: 9477 | Location: Chicago | Registered: 23 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
GSCONewLogo4.3

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

It is with great sadness that GSCO must report that our extremely supportive member Walt Palmer WILL NOT be doing a seminar at the 2018 Slam Quest Convention. His seminar was scheduled for Saturday, January 27 from 10 am until 11 am.

We have learned that at least two major media outlets were planning to be at the convention to disrupt not only Walt's seminar but as many other events as possible. Together with Walt, GSCO made what we consider to be a very wise decision to CANCEL the seminar.

Walt wishes to make it very clear that he appreciates the support he has received from GSCO from the very beginning of the difficulties he was forced to go through for absolutely no reason. He also wishes to convey to the GSCO membership that we will be the very first venue where he will relay his story at the appropriate time. However, that time is not now.

We look forward to an exciting convention and hope to see you all there.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sounds like it's still his nightmare... geez.

Posts: 10963 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Duckear
posted Hide Post
Took me awhile to figure out just who the heck Walt Palmer is.

He is the dentist in the Cecil debacle.

Hunting: Exercising dominion over creation at 2800 fps.

Posts: 3108 | Location: Southern US | Registered: 21 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Duckear
posted Hide Post
http://www.startribune.com/the...e-accused/327783571/

Hunting: Exercising dominion over creation at 2800 fps.

Posts: 3108 | Location: Southern US | Registered: 21 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
Would love to hear his story
So many of us hunters condemned him before the facts and that’s bullshit
I have defended him from the get go until I’d hear the facts
Pisses me off that we can be such a bunch of old women ...

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
He was assassinated before the facts were in and many of our very own community were the loudest assassins.

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of sheephunterab
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Opus1:
He was assassinated before the facts were in and many of our very own community were the loudest assassins.

We are our own worst enemy!

Posts: 1857 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Registered: 27 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sheephunterab:
quote:

Right you are.

I just attended an invitation only event put on by the NRA about dealing with the other side. If you all were able to see a video they showed, it would scare the hell out of each and every one of you . There are things going on that are beyond shocking.

We have done ourselves great hard by use of the wrong terms, poor use of social media, taking the wrong approach to dealing with the opposition and a host of other things.

I am not going to say more at this point. I hope I can get a link to this video.

Posts: 12094 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The folks working against us are better organized, better funded, and better connected. This is not a popularity contest and winning the hearts and minds of the masses will not make one iota of difference in protecting our gun and hunting future.

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of WLW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by larryshores:
quote:
Originally posted by sheephunterab:
quote:

Right you are.

I just attended an invitation only event put on by the NRA about dealing with the other side. If you all were able to see a video they showed, it would scare the hell out of each and every one of you . There are things going on that are beyond shocking.

We have done ourselves great hard by use of the wrong terms, poor use of social media, taking the wrong approach to dealing with the opposition and a host of other things.

I am not going to say more at this point. I hope I can get a link to this video.

Larry. I'd sure like to see the video.

http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4821014232

"He Who Farts in Church, Must Sit in Own Pew".

Posts: 364 | Location: Moorpark, CA | Registered: 18 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am working on it brother, I am working on it.

Posts: 12094 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I couldn't believe it when SCI suspended/revoked Palmer's membership with no proof of wrongdoing in hand.

"FIRST FOR HUNTERS..... unless some anti says that they think one of those hunters did something wrong. At which point: F that guy, we have plenty of other members."

Posts: 446 | Location: CA.  | Registered: 26 October 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
quote:

And that sums it up.

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am so friggin sick of that "we" b.s..

I didn't condemn Palmer, then or now! I AM NOT WE!!!!!!!

You shouldn't be either. "WE" are part of "them", I am not, nor will I ever be part of them!

Posts: 42337 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JTEX:

You shouldn't be either. "WE" are part of "them", I am not, nor will I ever be part of them!

+1 Brother!

I never condemned Palmer and I proudly and openly support President Trump.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 37719 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of buffybr
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
quote:
Originally posted by JTEX:

+1 Brother!

I never condemned Palmer and I proudly and openly support President Trump.

+1 Again!!

NRA Endowment Life Member

Posts: 1632 | Location: Boz Angeles, MT | Registered: 14 February 2006Reply With Quote