THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    USF&W came through - got my ele import certificate

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

USF&W came through - got my ele import certificate
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of FMC
posted
Just got off the phone with Wyatt. Thanks to him at Safari Specialty Importers my ‘20 Save ele will be coming home. No doubt the 2 relocations they did along with the pics of me helping put a collar on an ele helped.

Now to find a boot maker…..

There are two types of people in the world: those that get things done and those who make excuses. There are no others.

Posts: 1428 | Location: El Campo Texas | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
Great news Frank!

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7522 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That's great news.

Posts: 1426 | Location: Shelton, CT | Registered: 22 February 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
FMC,

Good news for you! The permits are dribbling in. A couple my guys got theirs recently.

John Jackson/Conservation Force has helped submit 100 ele permits for Botswana and 20 have been approved since last Sept.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12866 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of KMG Hunting Safaris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MARK H. YOUNG:
FMC,

Good news for you! The permits are dribbling in. A couple my guys got theirs recently.

John Jackson/Conservation Force has helped submit 100 ele permits for Botswana and 20 have been approved since last Sept.

Mark

Congratulations Frank! Really good to hear.

That is great news Mark! Thanks for the update. Conservation Force does amazing work.

Marius Goosen
KMG Hunting Safaris
Cell, Whats App, Signal + 27 82 8205387
E-mail: info@huntsafaris.co.za
Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kmghuntingsafaris
Instagram: @kmg_hunting_safaris

Posts: 1362 | Location: Eastern Cape | Registered: 27 October 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thats is great news!

Posts: 1790 | Location: Sinton, Texas | Registered: 08 November 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I can't imagine the relief to know your tusks are coming home finally.

Posts: 1469 | Location: NC | Registered: 10 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of FMC
posted Hide Post
Word on the street is Zim certificates are trickling in- must be what they’re processing now.

FWIW my hunt was April ‘21.

There are two types of people in the world: those that get things done and those who make excuses. There are no others.

Posts: 1428 | Location: El Campo Texas | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great news.

White Mountains Arizona

Posts: 2847 | Registered: 31 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of M.Shy
posted Hide Post
That’s a great news

Posts: 137 | Location: Idaho & Montana & Washington | Registered: 24 February 2024Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
tu2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36553 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of megsdad
posted Hide Post
Boot maker, Bob Murray,Old Tascosa Leather, Lubbock Tx.

Posts: 104 | Location: so oregon | Registered: 07 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on getting it approved.

I might recommend Al Dos Campos of James Leddy Boots in Abilene. He made a pair of custom safari boots for me. He is an ex-pat Rhodesian and does great work on both cowboy and safari boots.

https://jamesleddyabilene.com/gallery.html

John Richardson
No Lawyers - Only Guns and Money
Http://onlygunsandmoney.com

Posts: 67 | Location: Asheville, NC  | Registered: 21 August 2016Reply With Quote