Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Bridger Out of Business
 Login/Join

<JOHAN>
posted
Gentlemen

Is there any of you who have used the rhino solids?

I hope Woodleigh will pick up the concept, they already make soo damn nice bullets

Cheers
/ JOHAN

one of us
posted Hide Post
Ah Crap!

I was going to get them to custom build me a bunch of solids for my 404. Now that Barns has quit making them (in .423), the pickings are getting pretty slim.

Woodleigh solids are still readily available, and that's about it on this side of the pond, with the possible exception of A-Square.

Has anybody tried GS lately? Is delivery still a big problem? I'm going to be forced to give them a try. I might just go ahead and order a lifetime supply in case they decide to go out of business.

Posts: 1443 | Registered: 09 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Dutch
posted Hide Post
GAhunter, GS is still there. I would suggest you contact the US importer at HVconcepts@yahoo.com. HTH, Dutch.

Posts: 4564 | Location: Idaho Falls, ID, USA | Registered: 21 September 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
These are A square...very nice. They are up and running. Shouldnt be hard to get, in whatever caliber you want.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Andy...you have a private messge. Arthur

Posts: 201 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: 21 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ray,

What caliber are you looking for?

Don

Posts: 263 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 13 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
HI,

GROOVE BULLETS, why don't you make cals in 416 or larger cals?, your bullets look great, how about a 350 or 370 .416,Kev

Posts: 1002 | Location: ALASKA, USA | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Kev,

Currently we make 375 and 416 caliber flat nosed bullets, with a shoulder. We are looking into making a 458 caliber as well - same design.

I am sort of in the same boat as Bridger bullets was in. I am a "Little Guy" (not litterally) and only have so much equipment at my disposal. Obviously, the most popular caliber is the 30 caliber and that is where most of our production takes place. We are trying to build up the business to provide for additional calibers and types but we don't want to over extend ourselves in the process. We want to make sure that the demand can be filled. We are a little behind right now with some of the bullets we currently have on the market. We expect to be caught up in the next 3 to 4 weeks. We have a 6mm and 6.5mm EXP type bullet ready to bring to market but we don't want to introduce them until we are sure we can meet demand.

If the membership here would like to "pool" together we would make a production run on the MI (maximum impact) type Groove Bullet. The MI is the design that is being talked about on this thread. As I am sure all can understand, we don't want to run off thousands of MI type bullets and have them sit on the shelves for months. That ties up capitol that can be used for the common calibers that are selling as fast as we can produce them.

Anyone interested in the MI type, drop me an E-mail at sales@groovebullets.com and I will make a production run to fill your needs.

Don

Posts: 263 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 13 March 2003Reply With Quote