THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Zambezi Hunters: Trophies taken in recent times

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Zambezi Hunters: Trophies taken in recent times
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of David Hulme
posted
Good day

For your interest, here is a selection of fine trophies taken by Zambezi Hunters clients recently.

Dave

[URL= ][IMG]

[URL= ][IMG]

[URL= ][IMG]

[URL= ][IMG]

[URL= ][IMG]

[URL= ][IMG]

[URL= ][IMG]

[URL= ][IMG]

[URL= ][IMG]

[URL= ][IMG]

[URL= ][IMG]

[URL= ][IMG]

[URL= ][IMG]

[URL= ][IMG]

[URL= ][IMG]

[URL= ][IMG]

[URL= ][IMG]

[URL= ][IMG]

[URL= ][IMG]

[URL= ][IMG]

[URL= ][IMG]

[URL= ][IMG]

[URL= ][IMG]

[URL= ][IMG]

[URL= ][IMG]

[URL= ][IMG]

Posts: 2270 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 28 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Colin Castelli
posted Hide Post
Nice trophies. However, I think the last photo is the best. That's probably my favorite part of hunting in Africa, watching the Bush TV at night and discussing tomorrow's strategy.

Posts: 180 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 16 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very Nice PICS.
From which Area / Block are comeing this fine Trophys.

Seloushunter

Nec Timor Nec Temeritas

One of Us
Picture of David Hulme
posted Hide Post
mboga biga bwana

These trophies were all taken in the Save Valley.

Dave

one of us
posted Hide Post
That was a lot of NICE critters. Very high quality. Thanks for posting.

Posts: 4168 | Location: Texas | Registered: 18 June 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cazador humilde
posted Hide Post
David - The gentleman with the nyala and the bushbuck, synthetic stocked rifle - Keith I believe his name was. I met him in Chewore North hunting with Johnny. Heckova nice man. Did he connect on bull elephant up there do you know?

Posts: 1278 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 31 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great pictures and trophies.

I just hope Walter doesn't look at these. He'll be telling Saaed "I TOLD you there is such a thing as a Zebradile!"

Posts: 105 | Location: Missoula MT | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Very nice, especially the very last two! A future huntress (or PH).

One of Us
Picture of Dr. Tim Burkhart
posted Hide Post
Cazador...Keith did connect on a nice bull. He talked to me shortly after he got back and I think it was in the 30-40 pound range.

David...you are killing me! I did not make it back there this year after two years in a row!

It is bad when you look at these pictures and recognize all the trackers and half of the hunters. There should have been a picture in there of me with my elephant bull, but I couldn't make it work with Jonny this year.

Mike's sable is awesome. We are flying down to Texas to see him next month.

Hopefully, next year. Give Jonny and Nina my best.

Dr. Tim

Posts: 166 | Location: Caledonia, Michigan | Registered: 15 August 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of David Hulme
posted Hide Post
Great to hear from you Dr Tim! Thank you for answering the question from Cazador. I am at Hammond right now and Jonny is also here, conducting a hunt. Look out for the beginnings of that hunt report soon.
I shall pass on your greetings to Jon tomorrow. Take care Tim, all at Hammond look forward to your next visit.

Dave

One of Us
Picture of David Hulme
posted Hide Post
Use Enough Gun: That is Jade, my brother's daughter. I am sure she will be a dedicated huntress in time to come, and much more besides. She is strong-willed enough to accomplish whatever she decides to. Dad, Grandpa, uncle Dave and many others are like putty in her hands...

Dave

One of Us
Picture of Bwanna
posted Hide Post
thanks. That gets the blood pumping.

Posts: 1667 | Location: Las Vegas, Nevada | Registered: 12 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Dave: I know the feeling. I have two daughters myself and I am STILL putty in their hands even though they are 27 and 22 respectively. Smiler You'd better make sure that you have some heavy firepower around to guarantee that the young men know you mean business with her! Maybe she'll be our next Cindy Garrison!! clap

One of Us
Picture of Dr. Tim Burkhart
posted Hide Post
Thanks David for giving my regards to Jonathan. Hope all is going well with the hunt. I saw the post...wow, that buff is really something. The scope-eye looked painful.

Are you and Nina coming to the States this year for SCI? It is not fair that just Jonathan gets to come!

Dr. Tim

Posts: 166 | Location: Caledonia, Michigan | Registered: 15 August 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Nice critters.

A couple of those guys look like they are bit more familiar with the ocular end of their scopes now. Smiler