THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Fast shipping, trophy back from Zimbabwe...

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fast shipping, trophy back from Zimbabwe...
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I shot my Buffalo on December 18th of 2008. The crate with the skull and two hide halves came to my taxidermist's shop last Friday.

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
My situation isn't near so good. My buffalo and sable shot in September 2008 are still in Zim. I asked for dip & crate only. I got word today they are ready. (I still expect a surprise after all this time.)

Posts: 13784 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of oakman
posted Hide Post
Zim is a little slow since the new paperwork was required and it is about 8 to 14 months out for the raw trophies. other countries-South,etc.. are about 6-7 months out to our shores.... rotflmo

www.african-montana-taxidermy.com

life member of SCI
life member of NRA
NTA
Master Scorer SCI
Scorer for Rowland Ward

www.african-montana-taxidermy.com

Posts: 241 | Location: Montana USA | Registered: 01 September 2008Reply With Quote