THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Anyone knows what's the deal with Saeed??

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone knows what's the deal with Saeed??
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Double Rifle
posted
So he said he was going to mail everyone the videos of the Tanzania Safari. I thought that it was pretty generous of him and expected a delivery from within the US, but today I received the package and it was actually sent all the way from the UAE! I opened it expecting a DVD disc, but instead I found a USB stick!!! Not only that, but it's a high quality brand name stick when he could have sent a cheaper generic one, and its capacity is so huge I will actually use it to backup my hard drive after I transfer the videos.

What's with him? How could anyone be this generous? I'm serious, I do not get it! shocker

Saeed, I can't express my gratitude, and it simply warms my heart to know that people like you exist.

Smiler

Posts: 53 | Location: Florida | Registered: 27 June 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
I second that
Just got it today
Thank you Saeed

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Labman
posted Hide Post
I agree. Saeed is very generous. Those are expensive USB sticks.

Tom Z

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2326 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 07 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sometimes we all disagree on AR, we are all from different worlds / different cultures, etc. But Saeed has offered us all a great platform here (at his expense) and he's frequently a very generous host.

Saeed Whatsapp's me frequently. Sometimes cool videos, sometimes cool pics of animals and hunts, and sometimes he just says hi. He's a good dude!!!

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4888 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Yes, Saeed's the BEST. tu2 By the way, my USB stick finally arrived in this afternoon's mail. Big Grin

One of Us
Picture of Double Rifle
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Use Enough Gun:
Yes, Saeed's the BEST. tu2 By the way, my USB stick arrived in this afternoon's mail. Big Grin

You're about to take a breathtaking journey! The clips are so enjoyable I decided to break my diet and made popcorn for watching. The drone ones are especially interesting because of the stunning landscapes and the way the animals react to the flying thing Big Grin

One of Us
Picture of BaxterB
posted Hide Post
Yup. That’s the cool thing about Saeed is that he doesn’t HAVE to do ANY of this. But I think he has a created a sort of self-authenticating forum whereby BS is ferreted our pretty quick and those who remain are worth having around. Ok, I know there are ARPF exceptions, but that’s a small portion! Many thanks to Saeed!

One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
Thank you Saeed.

I got mine about 2 weeks ago. I have been watching the videos one by one. Finished the last one of 26 yesterday.

I believe that these videos will become historical references in due course. How many such videos are available for public consumption? I do not mean the usual hunting videos. This is raw journaling on film of day to day hunting and camp life. I missed the usual Walter banter at the camp this time.

I still have to see the drone clips.

"When the wind stops....start rowing. When the wind starts, get the sail up quick."

Posts: 11183 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of J.R.Jackson
posted Hide Post
It's a tax write off. beer

Posts: 570 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: 12 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have had the pleasure of many years of Saeed’s generosity. This year is no exception!
Thank you!!

Posts: 51 | Location: South East Ohio | Registered: 27 September 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 724wd
posted Hide Post
Saeed sent me 300 TRILLION DOLLARS one time! Eeker

Zim $ is always a hit at parties!

Saeed is a cool dude!

NRA Life Member

Gun Control - A theory espoused by some monumentally stupid people; who claim to believe, against all logic and common sense, that a violent predator who ignores the laws prohibiting them from robbing, raping, kidnapping, torturing and killing their fellow human beings will obey a law telling them that they cannot own a gun.

Posts: 992 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of WLW
posted Hide Post
Just a great guy!

http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4821014232

"He Who Farts in Church, Must Sit in Own Pew".

Posts: 364 | Location: Moorpark, CA | Registered: 18 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
Ever hear the "Don't Look A Gift Horse In The Mouth" comment?

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
He is just some old crumudego who does not want to understand the modern rifle embodied in the the blaser platform.

Now Walter is a forward looking fellow. A man for modern times.

sofa

I need to get the new safari UBS stick.
I do enjoy watching them and appreciate Saeed sending them every year.

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cessna
posted Hide Post
I received mine the other day. Very impressive. Love the drone segment. Thanks Saeed.

Posts: 430 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: 23 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Received mine as well. Thank you very much Saeed.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Got mine as well. Thank you Saeed!

Posts: 610 | Location: NC | Registered: 17 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Double Rifle
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beretta682E:

I need to get the new safari UBS stick.
I do enjoy watching them and appreciate Saeed sending them every year.

Mike

If you're coming to Orlando anytime soon we can meet up you can copy the clips dancing

one of us
Picture of buckeyeshooter
posted Hide Post
Deal is that he is a great man. Gives one a good feeling to know there are still Gentlemen in the world.

Posts: 5713 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 02 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by buckeyeshooter:
Deal is that he is a great man. Gives one a good feeling to know there are still Gentlemen in the world.

Yes he is. Double rifle, he's also quite the prankster, loves to pull practical jokes on friends. You should search for some of his stuff related to Walter and his "Heroes" videos. Good stuff in them.

Posts: 3898 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I want to add my appreciation and sense of wonder at his generosity. I too have received this videos for several years and just received the new one as well.

Many thanks, Saeed!

Chuck

Posts: 359 | Location: NW Montana | Registered: 18 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WLW:
Just a great guy!

And a great shot! Saeed, how many buffalo did you get on this trip?

USMC Retired
DSC Life Member
SCI Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 730 | Location: Maryland Eastern Shore | Registered: 27 September 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 724wd:
Saeed sent me 300 TRILLION DOLLARS one time! Eeker

Zim $ is always a hit at parties!

Saeed is a cool dude!

I once posted that if I ever win the lotto , I'd do a whole summer hunting in three African countries.

Saeed quoted my post, and asked if I would like to be a millionaire, to which I said I would. He asked for my mailing address and in about a week, I got an envelope in the mail and when I opened it, it contained 76,000,000 dollars, IN ZIMBABWE money. Like you it gets a big laugh when it is shown to visitors in my home!

Saeed loves a good joke, and one can always recognize his distinctive laugh! He is a happy man! We are fortunate to receive his generous nature by providing AR for us to gab on!

...................................................................... tu2

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I appreciate this site and everything that Saeed does for this community. In fact, I don't know what I would do with the time I spend here if it were to cease? THANKS SAEED!

Posts: 298 | Location: Kansas | Registered: 13 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've never met Saeed or even talked to him. I've never even seen one of his vaunted safari videos.

However I do read this forum almost every day. If there is something I want to know about Africa, I come here.

I want to say thank you Saeed! Thanks for giving us a place to come and talk to like minded individuals. Thanks for having a site free of advertising and minimal moderation so our opinions aren't censored.

You sir are a gentleman and if I ever make it to the UAE it would be my pleasure to finally meet you.

Posts: 481 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: 20 June 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Agreed. Thanks Saeed, I got mine the other day and have been enjoying it!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I got mine as well.

Saeed, thanks very much for the videos and, more importantly, thanks for creating and hosting AR!

Very appreciated.

Posts: 504 | Location: California | Registered: 04 February 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you Saeed! I received mine as well. I'm retired and I get on AccurateReloading every day that I'm not off doing something. Thank You Saeed again!

Posts: 561 | Location: Michigan, US | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
From another AR addict (need a fix at least once a day) thank you, Saeed!

"Never, ever, book a hunt with Jeri Booth or Detail Company Adventures"

Posts: 488 | Location: San Antonio, Texas | Registered: 09 November 2010Reply With Quote