New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nengasha Safaris Zimbabwe
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Looking for information from anyone who has hunted elephant recently with Nengasha Safaris and PH Danny Friend. Thanks in advance for any information on your experience, hunting conditions.

One of Us
Picture of Hunting For Adventure
posted Hide Post
I just PM'd you. I am hunting with them in a little over a month. There are a few posts about Nengasha if you do a search on here. I believe Ozhunter and a few others have hunted with them.

Tom Addleman
tom@dirtnapgear.com

Posts: 1161 | Location: Kansas City, Missouri | Registered: 03 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I haven't hunted with Danny or Nengasha, but met Danny and hung out with him after the 2008 DSC on Saturday night. He was a really nice fellow and I have conversed with him thru email a few times since then. I think they'll treat you well and seem to have a pretty good reputation around here. I think there's a post on the Hunting Reports forum similar to this one.

David Walker

Posts: 539 | Location: NE Alabama | Registered: 11 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ozhunter and I hunted in Omay in 2004 with Nengasha and had a great time. In my experience, Danny and his partner Paul are both solid, dependable guys. Client satisfaction is a big priority for these guys, and I wouldn't hesitate hunting with them again.

Posts: 162 | Location: Sydney, Australia | Registered: 31 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the information. I'm looking forward to hunting with them in August.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hunted with Nengasha at Turkmine dollar block in 08 with a large group(mob). Service, food, and accomodations were great.

Our PH's were Rodie Tourle and Wayne Bartlett and both are as good as they get.

Somehow or other these guys are able to get your trophies to you in good order and this can't be a walk in the park given that Zim is further into their Obamanomics experiment than We are in the USA.

Regards,
Adrian

Posts: 413 | Location: Tennille, Ga | Registered: 29 December 2006Reply With Quote