THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Buffalo, Elephant, Croc And Hippo Videos have Been Added

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Buffalo, Elephant, Croc And Hippo Videos have Been Added
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
On The Photo and Video Album Forum.

I will be adding more as time permits.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66946 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Dentist
posted Hide Post
Thank you so much again. I really enjoyed them all. IMO the best was when you were running and running in the dry riverbed and get the 2 buffs. Great shooting at all but especially after running when the heart is pumping. Please, if you don`t mind, can you add some elephant clips?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed, I will probably never hunt Africa but have always found it very interesting to read about. Not only are your videos appreciated, so is this website. Thank you.

Posts: 172 | Location: DAPHNE, ALABAMA | Registered: 26 April 2009Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Gentlemen,

Glad you are enjoying our videos.
Elephants, as well as other animals will be added.

Posts: 66946 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Dentist
posted Hide Post
Smiler

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dentist:
Thank you so much again. I really enjoyed them all. IMO the best was when you were running and running in the dry riverbed and get the 2 buffs. Great shooting at all but especially after running when the heart is pumping. Please, if you don`t mind, can you add some elephant clips?

Some of you might notice Pierre making a reference to the Land Rover.

The Land Rover has Ray in it, and he was hunting with another PH.

A few days earlier, we both left camp, all looking for buffalo.

About midmorning, we saw a herd of buffalo feed about a mile away as we drove on top of a hill.

We stopped the truck, and went on to try and shoot one.

We managed to get close, and killed a bull. A few minutes later, Ray and his party appeared. They were not looking too happy, as apparently they have been following this herd for quite sometime, and never realized we saw the herd and went after them too.

They knew what happen as they heard the shot.

On this occasion, we were driving back to camp late in the afternoon, and weren't really looking for anything that might require tracking time, because the day was almost over.

We saw part of a herd in thick bush to the left of that dry rivr bed, and decided to leave them alone. As I mentioned earlier, we did not think we had enough time to find a shootable bull amongst them at that late hour.

A few yards further, we saw these bulls feeding on the right of us. We now were in between the herd and these bulls.

I fired a shot at one which was looking at us from as you can see in the first shot.

He dropped, and as he was still kicking around, I gave him another shot to make sure he stays down.

We went after the other two, and mt first shot hit him in the aerota. He was pumping blood as us ran, and then stopped when I gave him the second shot.

As we got o him, we saw Horst, who was with Ray, come walking by.

He had a grin from ear to ear, saying that Ray and his PH were stalking this herd, and we managed to shoot a bull when they were less than 200 yards from us!

They got mad and left Horst behind. They knew he would ride with us.

One of Us
Picture of ovny
posted Hide Post
Hi Saeed, I like very much your videos. One question: What caliber do you use to hunt Dangerous Game?

Thanks,

Oscar.

I am Spanish

My forum:www.armaslargasdecaza.com

Posts: 1131 | Location: Spain (Madrid) | Registered: 11 June 2008Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ovny:
Hi Saeed, I like very much your videos. One question: What caliber do you use to hunt Dangerous Game?

Thanks,

Oscar.

375/404, specially designed for buffalo, but kills everything else too Wink

One of Us
Picture of ovny
posted Hide Post
Saeed friend, I guess it will kill everything that is put the middle jejeje. Especially after checking that the shooter does his job well. Wink

Congratulations and thank you, wave

Oscar.

I am Spanish

Posts: 1131 | Location: Spain (Madrid) | Registered: 11 June 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed, those were great. I leave August 7th for my third trip to Africa but it will be my first Buffalo hunt in Zim. I have been shooting a Merkel in 470NE every weekend for the last 8 months to get ready.

Posts: 886 | Location: Central North Carolina | Registered: 04 October 2007Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I have added more buffalo and other animals too.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed...

Many thanks... I enjoyed it very much!

The quality of the footage is great!

Posts: 3430 | Registered: 24 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ovny
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much Saeed, I am going to watch the videos now. dancing

Oscar.

I am Spanish

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Love that .375...

Posts: 11729 | Location: Florida | Registered: 25 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting the videos. I finished viewing them this morning. I ledave in late October with SBT for Zim. He will be chasing ele and I will be chasing buffalo.

Posts: 555 | Location: the Mississippi Delta | Registered: 05 October 2003Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Elephant, hippo, croc and impala have been added.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
More clips have been added.

Buffalo, hippo, warthog, kongini, waterbuck, wildebeest, zebra and Walter shooting an impala

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

On "buffalo 5" Did you shoot the buff in the ass? Or was that the camera angle? If you did shoot him in the ass, did you recover the bullet? How far did it penetrate?

dale

Posts: 405 | Location: Dallas, Pennsylvania | Registered: 16 January 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Yes we found the bullet in the chest.

I shot another in a similar position, and we found thebulet in the neck after transversing the body.

I redesigned our bullets after that - by making the HP deeper. This reduced the penetration so only on broadside the bullet exit.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
A few more videos have been posted. Including Walter preparing a BBQ in his unique style.

And one of him getting the "kabobe" treatment for managingt to shoot a zebra.