THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Can Someone Please Find Out If WILD AFRICA Is At SCI?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Can Someone Please Find Out If WILD AFRICA Is At SCI?
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
It seems Wild Africa is run by the same people who ran Out of Africa.

It would be interesting to find out if SCI allows them to exhibit.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67053 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I did a search of the floor plan and they did not show up.

http://www.showsci.org/showfloor/sci14/default.html

Life member NRA
formally scrappy

Posts: 192 | Location: Ga | Registered: 21 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Anyone who is a MEMBER of SCI can simply go to their web site, look under Exhibitor List and find ALL who are registered to vend at the Show.

Larry Sellers
SCI (International) Life Member

Posts: 3460 | Location: Jemez Mountains, New Mexico | Registered: 09 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Larry Sellers:
Anyone who is a MEMBER of SCI can simply go to their web site, look under Exhibitor List and find ALL who are registered to vend at the Show.

Larry Sellers
SCI (International) Life Member

Really? .... and if ANYONE were to click:

http://www.showsci.org/showfloor/sci14/default.html

what would they be getting? Wink

one of us
posted Hide Post
It appears that they will be getting a list of exhibitors on the left and a floor plan on the right. You have to magnify the floor plan to use it but it isn't very hard I've done it before attending to plan my "route of attack".

Posts: 1903 | Location: Greensburg, Pa. | Registered: 09 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
nope, don't see Wild Africa listed as an exhibitor.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13180 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TerryR:
It appears that they will be getting a list of exhibitors on the left and a floor plan on the right. You have to magnify the floor plan to use it but it isn't very hard I've done it before attending to plan my "route of attack".

Actually, you don't have to magnify. Just type in the name of an exhibitor (upper left) and the floor plan will expand nicely. Then just drag it around. Note the mini map in the lower right corner which can get you between the two sections with a mouse click

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yep, and contrary to belief, one doesn't need to be a member of SCI to access all this detailed information. Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just for the fun of it I just scrolled thru the whole list. There's no way a person could make it around the whole show and see everything in two months let alone the short time it'll be going.

Looks like Matt will be there, didn't see Sullivan listed.
You guys that go, enjoy yourselves.
George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5949 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote