THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    RE: Thomas Powers, anyone with information

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

RE: Thomas Powers, anyone with information
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I am currently attempting to make contact with Thomas Powers, Powers Internationale, Kelly Powers or anyone knowing anything about these folks.
Please pm at your discretion if you prefer.
I am also looking for contact information with Kenya Division of Parks. I tried a couple of contact there but need more.
Thanks
Frank

Posts: 6935 | Location: hydesville, ca. , USA | Registered: 17 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
if i am not mistaken, there were several very negative posts on AR a while back about Thomas POwers and his business practices. a site search might prove enlightening.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Jdollar, I did that but am looking for more current information.
I will get into the negatives about this guy later but am trying to make contacts first.
Frank

Posts: 6935 | Location: hydesville, ca. , USA | Registered: 17 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
He is a cretin... in my experience...

A day spent in the bush is a day added to your life
Hunt Australia - Website
Hunt Australia - Facebook
Hunt Australia - TV

Posts: 4456 | Location: Australia | Registered: 23 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Matt and thanks for the PM.
Frank