THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    SW Namibia Leopard- African Twilight Safaris??

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SW Namibia Leopard- African Twilight Safaris??
 Login/Join

One Of Us
posted
My friend is looking into a leopard hunt in Namibia with African Twilight Safaris.

He is sceptical (never heard of them & potential for leopards in Namibia) yet interested in price of hunt with them (around 13-14K) versus other options(15-19K), excluding Zim.

The hunt was customized for him and offerd as follows:
14 days. This is 1X1, 1 leopard, allowed either 1 Kudu or 1 Gemsbok and a springbok. Trophy fees included for above animals. Average-above average quality animals.

Anyone hunt with them or know about leopards in Namibia??

What is a realistic price for quality leopard hunts in Namibia?

I did a search with limited results. I need to get back to Mitch in the next week or so.

Cheers,
CL

one of us
Picture of Mighty Joe
posted Hide Post
Sent you a PM.

Prayer, planning, preperation, perseverence, proper procedure, and positive attitude, positively prevents poor performance.

Posts: 910 | Location: Oakwood, OK, USA | Registered: 11 September 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bwanahile
posted Hide Post
Have him check out Fulton Classic Safaris. He has a Namibian leopard package for $7,850. Fulton was recently discussed in another thread with positive comments. As always, just need to find as many RECENT clients as possible.

Posts: 757 | Location: Nashville/West Palm Beach | Registered: 29 November 2004Reply With Quote
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys. That is about 3 recommendations for Fulton. I will get this info to my friend.

I guess that begs the question, why is African Twilight Safaris about 2-3K more (factoring in the added Kudu/Gemsbok and Springbok trophy fees and tax)for basically the same type hunt?

Next, why is Namibia much less expensive to hunt leopard than Bots, Zim, Tanz, Moz, RSA etc.?

Thanks guys, you are full of great info!
CL

Great