Notify
Tools

Boddington--Zambeze Delta Safaris
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Just received this email:

Dear friends & fellow hunters

Craig Boddington’s TV Show, which incorporates Zambeze Delta Safaris, is being shown as follows:-

Sportsman Channel...the show is BODDINGTON EXPERIENCE

Show times, all Eastern Standard Time, are: Saturday, nine pm (first airing of week, primary time slot; 12:00 am (midnight) Sunday; secondary times slots are 12:30 pm (30 minutes past noon) on Friday

Kind regards

Mark & Glen Haldane

Bird Hunters Africa

Game Hunters Africa

Zambeze Delta Safaris

P.O. Box 1296

Hilton, 3245

Tel: +2733 383 2001

Fax: +2786 542 8704

www.birdhuntersafrica.com

www.gamehuntersafrica.com

www.zambezedeltasafaris.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Caught the show last week and really enjoyed it. Craig with his wife Donna were in Moz. and Donna took a Buff and Nyala. Glad to see them back on the air and Craig looked a whole lot more relaxed than he did on TAA. The Boddington Team should make for some great adventure watching.

Larry Sellers
SCI Life Member

Posts: 3460 | Location: Jemez Mountains, New Mexico | Registered: 09 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
...is there a possibility to see this in the internet?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the post. I will be sure to watch it. BWANAMRM and I are headed there to hunt with Zambeze Delta on Sept 18th.

Posts: 1819 | Location: Sinton, Texas | Registered: 08 November 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Frankly, I am much more interested in seeing others shoot game; normal guys on normal hunts. Getting tired of seeing Craig shoot stuff, although I do enjoy his writing. His piece in the current Rifle Shooter mag was the best in the current issue by a long shot.

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7578 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Got my DVR set to catch every episode.

We seldom get to choose
But I've seen them go both ways
And I would rather go out in a blaze of glory
Than to slowly rot away!

Posts: 1370 | Location: Shreveport,La.USA | Registered: 08 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CCMDoc
posted Hide Post
Damn ...

Freakin' Comcast in my area of NJ doesn't carry the Sportsman Channel so I can't get that.

I've never been disappointed with anything Boddington has released and have watched his TAA as well as his Buffalo, Leopard, Elephant and Lion DVDs countless times.

Anyone know how I can get a copy or can burn to disc (I'll pay for the disc and mailing)?

Or if it will be available on some internet site for streaming or download, that would be fine as well (assuming I can figure out how to do that).

NRA Lifer; DSC Lifer; SCI member; DRSS; AR member since November 9 2003

Don't Save the best for last, the smile for later or the "Thanks" for tomorow

Posts: 3465 | Location: In the Shadow of Griffin&Howe | Registered: 24 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Seen two shows so far and am happy with it, except that the sound man needs to be kicked in the butt! Big Grin Off camera narration was very quiet. Us deaf folks notice stuff like that.

Other than that, I like that the sponsers were not promoted every five seconds and that Craig discussed the country, weather and food as well as the hunting.

All in all, pretty good show.

Posts: 553 | Location: Mostly USA | Registered: 25 March 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Brian Clark
posted Hide Post
Really hate that cox cable does not have the sportsmans on thier line up, I think it's must better than outdoor channel

Thanks!

Brian Clark

Blue Skies Hunting Adventures
www.blueskieshunting.com
Email at: info@blueskieshunting.com

African Cape Trophy Safaris
www.africancapesafaris.com
Email at: brian@africancapesafaris.com

1-402-689-2024

Posts: 1013 | Location: Nebraska | Registered: 30 August 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of LionHunter
posted Hide Post
I enjoyed watching Donna hunt Buff with Mark in the swamps. That is an experience unlike any other. If you haven't hunted Buff in the swamps, you haven't hunted Buff! animal

Mike
NRA Life
Sables Life
Mzuri
IPHA

"To be a Marine is enough."

Posts: 3577 | Location: Silicon Valley | Registered: 19 November 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm with you, Ongwe. Really liked the show but the sound needed work.

Chuck

Posts: 359 | Location: NW Montana | Registered: 18 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Guess you didn't see the show, but still commented anyway, huh? Confused Donna Bodington was the hunter who shot a Buff and Nyala in Moz., it wasn't Craig, so you would have been thrilled.

Larry Sellers
SCI Life Member

quote:
Originally posted by AnotherAZWriter:
Frankly, I am much more interested in seeing others shoot game; normal guys on normal hunts. Getting tired of seeing Craig shoot stuff, although I do enjoy his writing. His piece in the current Rifle Shooter mag was the best in the current issue by a long shot.

Posts: 3460 | Location: Jemez Mountains, New Mexico | Registered: 09 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of H T
posted Hide Post
Have hunted buffalo in the swamps with the Haldane brothers. Along with my wife. "Argo" is the Portuguese word for slow and lengthy torture, by the way.

We both got buffalo and it is indeed an adventure unlike any other. Good for Donna.

L-O-V-E Craig's new show. Classy hunting show, done by one who relates the story well and fully. For contrast, watch Buck McNeely some time. Smiler

Posts: 742 | Location: Kerrville, TX | Registered: 24 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ozhunter
posted Hide Post
Hope to be hunting the Swamps in a few weeks but with another outfit.

Posts: 5886 | Location: Sydney,Australia  | Registered: 03 July 2005Reply With Quote