Find
Notify
Tools

So YOU think you are an expert?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of PWN375
posted Hide Post
I'm not an expert, but I did sleep in at a Holiday Inn before my first safari.

Perry

Posts: 1144 | Location: Green Country Oklahoma | Registered: 16 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I am an expert on certain things of that I have no doubt because I have been ripped off, cheated, booneswagled and taken to the cleaners more times than I care to admit...I have had the African tap dance pulled on more than a few ocassions and I can now see it coming before they can get to me I hope!! but I learned about Africa the hard way and made my bones, and if I can save that from happening to anyone else then I have done my job...

I think all of us are experts in certain fields, I would at least hope so....It is not a dishonor to be an expert in your field, rather it is for the good of all I would think...but there are always those naysayers lurking behind your back, just ask George Bush, his accomplishments are becoming more and more visable, yet many dislike the man.

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 42158 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm just glad that I don't have to be an expert to contribute on occasion, when I either have a bit of experience or hands on knowledge. But I have certainly learned a lot more with my mouth shut.
Mike

"Too lazy to work and too nervous to steal"

Posts: 201 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 25 August 2004Reply With Quote