New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shot Show in Las Vegas
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Is anybody going to the Shot Show? Gina and her fiance are traveling there at the moment and I am looking at weather.com and worrying.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
MY WIFE AND I ARE LEAVING WENSDAY AFTERNOON. WE ARE DRIVING, THE WEATHER DOES NOT LOOK GREAT, BUT WILL TRY TO GET THERE. HOPEFULLY THE WEATHER WILL STAY TO THE SOUTH. FLYING IN SHOULD NOT BE TO MUCH OF A PROBLEM

Posts: 2173 | Location: NORTHWEST NEW MEXICO, USA | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 458Win
posted Hide Post
Gerard, Make sure to stop by the Wolfe Publishing booth and say hi.

Anyone who claims the 30-06 is ineffective has either not tried one, or is unwittingly commenting on their own marksmanship
Phil Shoemaker
Alaska Master guide
FAA Master pilot
NRA Benefactor www.grizzlyskinsofalaska.com

Posts: 4203 | Location: Bristol Bay | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
Gerhard the weather forecast is only for rain and temps daily 50degrees.

Reno on the other hand the weather is wind snow and freezing temps at night and some daily also.

Mike

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6768 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bwanna
posted Hide Post
Drizzing all day today. We so rarely get good rain here that I'm sad to be leaving. I'll be in Reno for the 4 days of SCI. I don't think the weather here will inflict any damage on the Shot Show. The better question is, why were these two conventions scheduled on the same week?!

Posts: 1667 | Location: Las Vegas, Nevada | Registered: 12 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bwanna:
The better question is, why were these two conventions scheduled on the same week?!

Maybe SCI is trying to give the Shot Show the finger like they are the DSC?

Mike

Posts: 21719 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I dont think either SCI and SHOT care much if they overlap... they have overlapped before. A few of the exhibitors might though!!

A day spent in the bush is a day added to your life
Hunt Australia - Website
Hunt Australia - Facebook
Hunt Australia - TV

Posts: 4456 | Location: Australia | Registered: 23 January 2003Reply With Quote