Find
Notify
Tools

KEI RIVER HUNTING SAFARIS
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of TMTAXIDERMY
posted
I haven't posted on here in quite some time, but I just had to tell everyone what a great time I had hunting with Andrew Renton in S. Africa near East London. it was everything you would want in an African plains game safaris!! I booked this trip thru Wade Derby of Crosshair Consulting. I have been using Wade for years and highly recommend.
This trip was booked for 2020 but due to that covid thing it was delayed till 2021.
Andrew goes to great lengths to get you on great mature animals.
This was my 4th trip to Africa and I had some holes to fill. Got the Red hartebeest first, then a Blue Wildebeest, Black Wildebeest, common springbok, and a big ol'porky!! Would have gotten my warthog but I missed an easy shot!:-(

We stayed at a beautiful lodge and had my own private bungalow. Eating was 5star!!

Posts: 138 | Location: Dardanelle, Arkansas | Registered: 08 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I had an outstanding experience with Andy as well and I also booked through Wade Derby. I also recommend Andy.

Posts: 129 | Location: Delaware | Registered: 15 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of WLW
posted Hide Post
Also a couple trips with Andrew, and another set up for next year. He's awesome.

http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4821014232

"He Who Farts in Church, Must Sit in Own Pew".

Posts: 364 | Location: Moorpark, CA | Registered: 18 May 2012Reply With Quote