New
Find
Notify
Tools

Remington 721 in 300H&H
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
What's a fair value for this gun? It appears to be in 90% condition. The stock is an oil finish, not like the 700BDLs, so it might be refinished. thanks, capt david troll

"It's not how hard you hit 'em, it's where you hit 'em." The 30-06 will, with the right bullet, successfully take any game animal in North America up to 300yds. Get closer!

Posts: 655 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 11 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Why is this on the African Forum????

Stop Trolling. pissers

Mink and Wall Tents don't go together. Especially when you are sleeping in the Wall Tent.
DRSS .470 & .500

Posts: 1051 | Location: The Land of Lutefisk | Registered: 23 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I thought here, because it's kind of an Africa type gun. I hope that IO didn't make a Faux Paux! capt david

"It's not how hard you hit 'em, it's where you hit 'em." The 30-06 will, with the right bullet, successfully take any game animal in North America up to 300yds. Get closer!

Posts: 655 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 11 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TJ
posted Hide Post
capt:
You can probably get a price from one of the gun sale sites, gunsamerica etc. Are you looking at buying it? Not many around and kinda a niche market. Not worth as much as a pre64 Win. I could be way off, but I'd guess under a $1000.
My old dead friend had one. It was a killing sumbitch. I saw him shoot 3 Brown Bears with it with one shot each. One, was offhand at about 150 yds. He took it to Africa 6 times. I tried to buy it from the heirs, but no go.
If it's for sale and you don't buy it, let me know. I'm interested.

Posts: 948 | Location: Kenai, Ak. USA | Registered: 05 November 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Ivan
posted Hide Post
$400 give or take $50.

I bought a 30-06 a few years ago and paid $250 for it... good deal, but if you check gunbroker or someplace like that not spectacular. The 30-06 and 270s sell for about $300.

Posts: 576 | Location: The Green Fields | Registered: 11 February 2003Reply With Quote