New
Find
Notify
Tools

Evance Makanza
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Has anyone hunted with or booked a hunt through a Zimbabwean man by the name of Evance Makanza?

Posts: 146 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 06 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Looks like a couple of members have hunted with him.

http://forums.accuratereloadin...311015102#1311015102

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3507 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bud Meadows
posted Hide Post
Sounds like his motto is: “We don’t give you the shaft, we sell it to you”

Jesus saves, but Moses invests

Posts: 1384 | Location: Lake Bluff, IL | Registered: 02 May 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I've seen on Fb that is selling some late season hunts in zimbabwe

mario

Posts: 1421 | Location: northern italy | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cal pappas
posted Hide Post
Look to the thread above and see my comments.
No need to repeat them here.
Cal

Cal Pappas, Willow, Alaska
www.CalPappas.com
www.CalPappas.blogspot.com
1994 Zimbabwe
1997 Zimbabwe
1998 Zimbabwe
1999 Zimbabwe
1999 Namibia, Botswana, Zambia--vacation
2000 Australia
2002 South Africa
2003 South Africa
2003 Zimbabwe
2005 South Africa
2005 Zimbabwe
2006 Tanzania
2006 Zimbabwe--vacation
2007 Zimbabwe--vacation
2008 Zimbabwe
2012 Australia
2013 South Africa
2013 Zimbabwe
2013 Australia
2016 Zimbabwe
2017 Zimbabwe
2018 South Africa
2018 Zimbabwe--vacation
2019 South Africa
2019 Botswana
2019 Zimbabwe vacation
2021 South Africa
2021 South Africa (2nd hunt a month later)

Posts: 7281 | Location: Willow, Alaska | Registered: 29 June 2009Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Avoid him like the plague!

He sounds just like others who pull the wool over unsuspecting clients!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67442 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of A.Dahlgren
posted Hide Post
Copied from he´s FB page

"Discounted Big Game Hunts 2018"
We have some few animals left on quota in our premium hunting concessions and we are offering great discounts on elephant, lion, leopard, buffalo and sable. The licences are valid till 31/12/20118. Here are the hunts available:
1) Elephant hunt in MTS 10 days safari all inclusive price $23500 . This price includes daily rates for 10 days and trophy fees for an elephant bull.
2) Elephant hunt in NFA 10 days safari all inclusive price $22000 . This price includes daily rates for 10 days and trophy fees for an elephant bull.
3) Elephant hunt in MWA and GTB 10 days safari all inclusive price $18900 . This prices includes daily rates for 10 days and trophy fees for an elephant bull.
4) Lion hunt in NFA 12 days safari all inclusive price $26900. This price includes daily rates for 12 days and trophy fees for a lion male.
5) Leopard hunt in MSA 10 days safari all inclusive price $14500 . This price includes daily rates for 10 days and trophy fees for an leopard.
6) Leopard hunt in G/West Nic 10 days safari all inclusive price $12800 . This price includes daily rates for 10 days and trophy fees for a leopard.
7) Buffalo and Non Trophy Elephant in NFA 7 days safari all inclusive price $15500. This price includes daily rates for 7 days and trophy fees for buffalo bull plus trophy fees for a non trophy elephant .
8) Buffalo hunts in both MSA and NFA 7 days safari 2 x1 all inclusive price $8900. This price includes daily rates for 7 days and trophy fees for a buffalo bull.
Also available sable, hippo, crocodile and plains game. This is the final discount before our season closes.
For more details on the hunts email me on emakanza.tourism16@t-online.de

Posts: 2638 | Location: North | Registered: 24 May 2007Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Zimbabwe has fantastic outfits and professional hunters who are guaranteed to provide you with a memorable hunt.

Zimbabwe also has some really nasty characters who one should avoid at all costs.

Some outfits which had great reputation in the past and have changed hands should also be avoided.

My suggestion is to ask here if you are not sure.

You will get a straight answer, never diluted by advertising moderation.

Posts: 67442 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

Zimbabwe also has some really nasty characters who one should avoid at all costs.

Well, one thing for sure, never ever would I book again with a black outfitter/ph. My recent Zimbabwe hunt was a disaster, I could have thrown my money into the toilet, the result would have been the same.

Posts: 640 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 12 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine:
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

Well, one thing for sure, never ever would I book again with a black outfitter/ph. My recent Zimbabwe hunt was a disaster, I could have thrown my money into the toilet, the result would have been the same.

Sorry to hear that.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9902 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sunshine- I am very sorry to hear that. However irregardless of colour of a ph/ operator if you have had such a bad experience you really should report this to our SOAZ board and if the offender is a member there will be some come back. If they are not then you should report them to National Parks Investigations. Let me know if you need some help.

ps- You really should also name them here so that no-one else has the same misfortune. Once again I am sorry it sure does leave a bitter taste in ones mouth when you have been given a rough deal.

Posts: 1128 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 22 June 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Buzz Charlton:
Sunshine- I am very sorry to hear that. However irregardless of colour of a ph/ operator if you have had such a bad experience you really should report this to our SOAZ board and if the offender is a member there will be some come back

I have written to ZPHGA and SOAZ but that ph isn’t a member. Ok, I have learned a lesson - and booked another buffalo hunt, this time at Bubye Valley Conservation. I’m convinced the experience will be totally different from the first one...

Posts: 640 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 12 June 2003Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sunshine- I am very sorry to hear that. However irregardless of colour of a ph/ operator if you have had such a bad experience you really should report this to our SOAZ board and if the offender is a member there will be some come back. If they are not then you should report them to National Parks Investigations. Let me know if you need some help.

ps- You really should also name them here so that no-one else has the same misfortune. Once again I am sorry it sure does leave a bitter taste in ones mouth when you have been given a rough deal.

Buzz is right.

You really should name the crooks who made your hunt a misery!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sunshine- yes all the operators in the Bubyi run an excellent show and as you will know the area, game numbers and camps are excellent so you will have a great hunt and make up for the last one!

Posts: 1128 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 22 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ok, I have learned a lesson - and booked another buffalo hunt, this time at Bubye Valley Conservation. I’m convinced the experience will be totally different from the first one...

Indeed it will be! Here is my last BVC buffalo with PH Shaun Buffee:

one of us
posted Hide Post
Folks,

The prices Anton listed should make anyone suspicious. $26,900 all in for a lion!!!!!! I don't know how these guys stay in business. I recently talked to a hunter who had been on two buffalo hunts and never saw a bull buffalo on either hunt.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12920 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine:
quote:
Sunshine- I am very sorry to hear that. However irregardless of colour of a ph/ operator if you have had such a bad experience you really should report this to our SOAZ board and if the offender is a member there will be some come back

I have written to ZPHGA and SOAZ but that ph isn’t a member. Ok, I have learned a lesson - and booked another buffalo hunt, this time at Bubye Valley Conservation. I’m convinced the experience will be totally different from the first one...

We hunted there last year. Fantastic place.

Posts: 12019 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Always report dodgy activity in Zim to SOAZ and ZPHGA - a guy may not be a member yet, but may try and gain credibility by joining later. If it's a serious matter like defrauding a client, National Parks Investigations Branch can also be approached.

Posts: 408 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 01 December 2010Reply With Quote